Festive New Year’s Eve Party Ideas
New Year’s Eve is tomorrow! If your hosting a party, we’ve collected some of the tastiest and most festive drinks, appetizers and desserts that will definitely impress your guests. You’ll be the talk of the town all through 2018!
For those craving something besides bubbly or sparkling cider (for the kiddos), mix up one of these cocktails/mocktails:
- The rainbow sprinkles rimmed glasses make these kid-friendly Sparkling Confetti Mocktinis extra fun!
- Shake up a scrumptious Strawberry Splash and don’t forget the strawberry garnish.
- Give this classic drink a makeover–Maple Orange Whiskey Sours.
- Whether as a drink or for dessert, your girlfriends will absolutely adore these Strawberry Rose Ice Cream Floats!
- Whip up a refreshing Lindychello for all of your party guests.
- This Grapefruit Sparkle is kid-friendly and oh-so tasty!
- Fireworks aren’t just for the summer. Sip on The Firework as you count down to midnight!
- Blend up frozen peaches + bubbly for this refreshing Peaches and Champagne Punch.
You can’t have a party without a spread of appetizers:
- These Loaded Potato Cocktail Bites are so easy to make and so easy to scarf down!
- Step up your dip game with this recipe for Asiago Cheese Dip.
- Impress with a tray of Festive Crostini Antipasti.
- Everyone will love how adorable and tasty these Cheesy Steak Sliders with Onion Rings are!
- You’ll love how simple it is to prepare Honey Peanut Dipping Sauce with Egg Rolls.
- Bacon Wrapped Mini Pierogies–because everything is better with bacon!
- These Cheesy Sausage Bites will have everyone coming back for more.
- Give your guacamole a unique twist with this recipe for Chunky Mango Gauc!
- These Party Meatballs with a Dijon Twist will become a party staple.
- These Crispy Cheddar Mashed Potato Puffs combine some of everyone’s favorite comfort foods!
Everyone has a sweet tooth:
- Whip up Chocolate Hazelnut Dessert Shooters–everybody loves mini desserts!
- Use your favorite coffee creamer to make these yummy Caramel Macchiato Cheesecake Bars!
- Get the party started with these Easy Crescent Party Poppers.
- You better make a double batch of these Cream Cheese Brownies–they’ll go fast!
- Watermelon Granita is a refreshing dessert that the young and young at heart will love.
- Bake up these scrumptious S’mores Dessert Squares–no campfire required!
- Make these Mini Cream Cheese Fruit Tarts for an easy to eat dessert.
- Your chocolate loving guests will totally devour these Chocolate Fondue Shells!
How will you be celebrating New Year’s Eve?