MVP-Worthy Munchies for the Big Game
This Sunday, February 3 is the Big Game — are you ready? We’re here to arm you with the recipes and ideas you need to go the distance and host the best Big Game party your friends and family have ever been to.
Football food bar ideas:
- Nachos and tater tot lovers will go nuts over this Totchos Bar!
- This Chocolate Fondue will melt the hearts of all your guests.
- Who knew there were so many varieties of quesadillas? Set up this Quesadilla Bar for your crowd.
- This Beer Cheese Fondue is everything you didn’t know your Big Game party needed!
- You can’t watch football without snacking on these Crispy Onion Rings.
- Serve these Mini Vegetable Spring Rolls with soy or teriyaki sauce.
- Salsa and these Beef & Cheese Taquitos go hand in hand.
- These Buffalo Boneless Chicken Bites are the real deal–serve with ranch and/or blue cheese.
- Wow your fans with these cheesy Mozzarella Sticks!
- You can’t eat potato chips without dipping into this French Onion Dip.
- If loving these Loaded Potato Skins Cheddar & Bacon are wrong, we don’t want to be right.
- Add some Asian flavor to your party with these Signature Pork Dumplings.
- These Seasoned Waffle Cut Fries are perfect for snacking while cheering on your favorite team.
- Feeding a crowd? Pick up a Super Sized Pizza in Supreme, Pepperoni, Combination or 4 Cheese.
- These Mini Chicken Spring Rolls are super delicious.
- You’ll definitely want to make these bar food favorite Dill Pickle Chips!
- There’s no need to order wings for carry-out when you came heat up these Honey BBQ Chicken Wings.
- Make sure you don’t fumble this Bacon Jalapeno Cheesy Football!
- These Mini Crescent Dogs will steal the show at your party.
- Everyone will be fans of the savory sweetness of these Maple Fried Chicken Phyllo Bites.
- Your guests won’t know what hit them after one bite of this Warm Spinach, Artichoke & Crab Dip.
- Serve your favorite flavor of taquitos with this mouthwatering Bacon Guacamole!
- These Football OREO Cookie Balls are the perfect Big Game party treat.
- Who doesn’t crave a cheese steak when football’s on TV? Make these Cheesy Steak Sliders with Onion Rings.
- Since you already have beer and ketchup for your party, why not make these Beer & Ketchup Meatballs?!
- Everything is better with bacon, especially these Bacon-Wrapped Mini Pierogies!
- Score big with these Mac & Cheese Phyllo Footballs.
- Kick up your ordinary nachos by making these Loaded Mini Taco Nachos.
- This Mediterranean Pepper Hummus tastes great with pita chips and raw veggies.
- Add some heat to your bash with a Giant Cheddar Jalapeño Stuffed Pretzel.
- This Gametime Mexican Dip will earn your the MVP of Big Game party hosting!
- Since it’s a little chilly to fire up the grill, make these Mini Cheeseburger Cups instead.
- Add some island flair to your menu with these Jamaican-Style Pork Totchos!
- You party isn’t over until you serve these Football Cookies.
What’s your ultimate snack to eat during the Big Game? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.