A Menu of the Hottest Summer Meals
There’s so much to love about summer – warm weather, no school, vacations! So don’t let planning your summer meals get you down. There are so many fast and easy options that take advantage of fruits and veggies that summer has to offer. Take time to savor these flavors of summer with some of our favorite seasonal recipes.
Easy Breezy Summer Breakfast Ideas
- Whip up a combo of tropical flavors with a cool Honeydew, Avocado, and Pineapple Smoothie.
- Summer Garden Crustless Quiche is a delicious treat for your morning meal.
- No need to take everyone’s order when you’ve whisked up this Bacon Sunshine Skillet into a savory breakfast bake.
- This easy Berry Puffy Pancake puffs up in the oven and then falls to create an indent to be filled with your favorite fruit.
- Blend up the sweet flavors of summer in this Summerberry Smoothie.
Main Dishes Made for Summer Meals
This simple Salmon & Summer Squash with Basil tastes special enough to make for any meal.
- Bold barbeque flavor meets crispy bacon in these Bold Honey Barbecue Burgers.
- Pineapple Chicken Salad Stuffed Peppers makes a great no-cook meal for hot summer days.
- Get grilling this Summer Steak & Shrimp dish for a taste of the land and the sea.
- Simple vegetables and spicy salsa pair perfectly with fajita-style chicken to make delicious Grilled Chicken Tacos.
- A flavorful mix of veggies and ground beef come together in this Stuffed Summer Squash
Summer-inspired Side Dishes
- Switch up the veggies in this Citrus Basil Potato Salad for a fresh, light twist on the classic potato salad.
- This much-loved Easy Crescent Veggie Pizza is a favorite go-to for potlucks, barbeques and anywhere there’s a hungry crowd.
- Enjoy a refreshing Watermelon Salad topped with your favorite fruit and cottage cheese for a delicious protein-boost.
- Colorful and healthy, Fresh Heirloom Tomato Tartlets, make a great side for your next summer party.
- This vibrant and veg filled Summer Spinach & Peach Chopped Salad is perfect for a weeknight family meal or a weekend get-together with friends.
Sensational Summer Desserts
- During the dog days of summer, there’s nothing better than a light and fruity Summertime Fluff.
- Peaches and blackberries make this Vegan, Gluten Free Summer Cobbler something extra special.
- Indulge this summer without the guilt with this better-for-you Summertime Silk Granita.
- Get a little taste of the islands with fresh Fruit with Pina Colada Dip.
- Finish the day with a S’mores Crème Pie that gives you all the classic taste…campfire optional.
Cool Drinks to Toast Summer Days
Cool off the hottest days with fruity Minted Orange and Strawberry Coolers.
- A refreshing Watermelon Gin Fizz is perfect for the ultimate day spent chillin’ by the pool.
- Creamy and chocolaty Oreo Iced Coffee is a flavor match made in heaven.
- You’ll love how easy Four-Ingredient Orange Margaritas and your guests will love the summery taste.
- Luscious and sweet Peach Iced Tea is the quintessential flavor of summer for any occasion.
What are your favorite go-to summer meals? Share with us @easyhomemeals on social media.