Make Your National Shrimp Day Sizzle
Today, May 10 is National Shrimp Day. Join us in cooking up some crustaceans to celebrate! Americans eat more shrimp than any other seafood. Shrimp can be prepared in so many different ways. It’s low in calories with high levels of Omega-3, calcium and protein. Whether for brunch, an easy family dinner, date night or a cookout, these delicious shrimp recipes will have you covered.
- These Shrimp and Waffles with Piña Colada Sauce will make you sing!
- You don’t have to travel to New Orleans to enjoy this Creola Shrimp & Sausage Gumbo.
- Classic Shrimp Boil Sheet Pan Dinner is sea-side meal you can make in your own kitchen with only one pan!
- Shrimp Cheese Crisps are a scrumptious hors d’oeuvre to serve up at your next gathering.
- Add some heat to your dinner table with this Boomerang Shrimp Stir-Fry.
- For the ultimate party dip, try creamy and delicious Shrimp Cocktail Dip.
- Add a little spice to your life with perfectly portioned Cheesy Cajun Shrimp Boats.
- Impress your guests for brunch with this Easy Shrimp Benedict that’s ready in a flash!
- Everything is better with bacon and these Bacon Wrapped Volcano Shrimp are no exception.
- In a hurry to get something on the dinner table fast? Make Popcorn Shrimp Mac ‘N Cheese!
- Trendy flatbreads are all the rage, and this Mexican Shrimp Flatbread is bursting with flavor.
- Fire up your taste buds for these Sriracha Shrimp Po’Boys with Cilantro Lime Slaw.
- Lighten up this spring with this East Meets West Popcorn Shrimp Salad.
- Looking for something tasty and low carb? Shrimp and Cheddar Cauliflower Grits is the perfect match.
- Elevate your date night with these Coconut Shrimp Potstickers!
- Whether for Taco Tuesday or anytime, these Baja Buffalo Shrimp Tacos will blow you away.
- Enjoy this take on your favorite hot dip—Shrimp, Artichoke and Spinach Dip.
- Let your taste buds take a journey to India with this Punjabi Spiced Shrimp dish!
– Butterfly Shrimp
– Sunset Shrimp Scampi
– Spicy Shrimp Marinara Meal Starter
– Shrimp Spring Rolls
– Cajun-style Chicken and Shrimp
– Beer Battered Shrimp
– Shrimp Fried Rice
– Lemon Pepper Shrimp
– Calypso Coconut Shrimp
– Popcorn Shrimp
– Garlic Shrimp with Quinoa, Red Peppers, Spinach & Cranberries
How will you celebrate National Shrimp Day? Share your shrimp recipes with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.