Indulge in These 16 Non-Dairy Ice Cream Delights
Non-dairy, vegan, gluten-free, plant-based, low calorie ice cream made from soy, almond, coconut, cashew and oatmilks are SO popular now! With so many specific dietary needs and preferences, the market has evolved to offer ice cream varieties in every flavor and type out there. There’s even ice cream made with an avocado base! If you can’t have dairy or prefer not to, don’t worry, because there are oh-so-many options for you. Discover the endless choices and types and find your new favorite flavor!
Classic flavors everyone always devours:
- Keep it Very Vanilla with this smooth cashewmilk frozen dessert!
- Who doesn’t love some Mint Chocolate Chip with fresh mint and dark chocolatey chips!?
- You can still have your cookies and eat them too with Non-Dairy Oreo ice cream.
- Chocolate Fudge Brownie is the fudge-iest, most rich ice cream pint out there!
- You can’t go wrong with Sea Salt Caramel, complete with silky ribbons of caramel throughout!
Unique and create combos you can’t say no to:
- Bet you’ve never imagined a more summery flavor than Blueberry Lemon Ice Box Cake!
- Peanut Butter Fudge Sorbetto is soo creamy and decadent.
- Salty Caramel Ash is all the rage!
- Strawberry Cheesecake is a delightful treat anyone is sure to enjoy!
- Could it get any better than Amaretto Black Cherry Almond? We don’t think so!
Novelties, popsicles, bars and more:
- Creamy dark chocolate ice cream rests between two chocolate chip cookies in these to-die-for Dark Chocolate Cookie Sandwiches!
- Organic Strawberry Colada bars are perfect for chilling poolside or when you need a quick break.
- How yummy do these Dairy-Free Peanut Butter & Jelly bars sound?! (We thought so too)
- Craving that classic chocolate/vanilla pairing? You’ll love a Non-Dairy Classic Bar.
- Coffee lovers rejoice! These Espresso Coffee Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert Bars are so tasty and smooth!
- Yours Truly Vanilla Sundae Cones are one treat you really can’t go wrong with.
What are your favorite non-dairy ice cream indulgences? Share with us on social @EasyHomeMeals!