Iced Coffee & Other Beverages to Cool you Down
Summer is officially here and in some parts of the country, the weather certainly shows it! While we can drink iced coffee year-round, it’s a necessity when the temperatures start heating up. There are so many varieties of iced coffees to indulge in, whether you’re craving an iced latte, cold brew coffee or a blended version. We can’t forget the countless flavor options and mix-ins like regular cream, flavored creamers, milk and alternatives like almond milk, soy milk and oat milk. However, we realize that there are non-coffee drinkers out there, so luckily there are tons of other great seasonal drinks that adults and kids can enjoy. When you’re in need of a refreshing beverage to cool off with or for that caffeine buzz, look no further than these delish iced coffee and other drink recipes. You’ll be enjoying the summertime breeze in no time!
Attention iced coffee lovers! These iced delights are sure to brighten your day:
- If you haven’t tried oatmilk, now’s your chance with this creamy Iced Oatmilk Latte!
- Your favorite cake but in coffee form – this Red Velvet Cold Brew Coffee is soo good!
- This Caramel Coffee is finished with whipped cream topping and a chocolate-covered toffee bar!
- Keep it classic and cool with this Vanilla Iced Latte.
- Vietnamese Iced Coffee made with coconutmilk is oh-so-so creamy.
- If you like things super chocolately, this Mudslide Iced Coffee was made for you!
These blended drinks are sure to chill you out:
- If you prefer your drinks blended, these Frozen Cafe Mochas are sure to hit the spot!
- It doesn’t have to be the holidays to enjoy peppermint with this Peppermint White Chocolate Frappe!
- Who needs drive-thru when you can make your own Chocolate Almond Butter Frappe?
- Get the best of both worlds (coffee & smoothies) with this Java Cream Smoothie!
- Make an Iced Vanilla Coffee Latte with almondmilk for a easy afternoon treat.
- Have your favorite candy bar in a glass with this “Almond Joy” Blended Iced Coffee!
Other refreshing drinks to enjoy this summer if coffee isn’t your thing:
- If chai is more your vibe, these Frozen Vanilla Almond Spiced Chais are such a treat!
- Hosting a summer party? These bright Four Fruit Slushes are sure to be a hit!
- What’s more summery than this Peach Passion Fruit juice blend?
- These fizzy Florida Spritzers are grapefruit-flavor-filled and so energizing!
- These Creamy Tropical Fruit Slushies are sure to quench anybody’s thirst with their sweetness!
- A fun spin on the classic summer drink, Lemonade with Blackberry has just the right bit of blackberry goodness.
What are your favorite beverages to cool down with on a hot summer day? Share with us on social @EasyHomeMeals