How to Enjoy Chicken for Every Meal During National Chicken Month
September is National Chicken Month! Did you know that Americans consume more chicken than anyone else in the world? Americans ate 92 pounds per capita in 2017 – making it the number one protein consumed in the United States. What makes chicken so popular besides the high-protein count is that it can be prepared and cooked in so many ways! Chicken is so versatile that it can be eaten during every meal. Before the month is over, we wanted to share our favorite frozen chicken dishes and chicken recipes that span across breakfast to dinner.
Breakfast & Brunch
Heat up these Southern Style Chicken Biscuits Snack Size Sandwiches that are great if you need to get out the door quick!
- This Swiss Chicken Strata will become a new breakfast favorite.
- You won’t be able to resist this delicious Chicken and Waffles Grilled Cheese!
- These Maple Fried Chicken Phyllo Bites make for the perfect brunch food!
- Who knew there were so many ways you can eat chicken in the morning, like this Chicken & Asparagus Quiche.
Appetizers & Snacks
If you are a dumplings lover, you must try these Chicken & Vegetable Potstickers!
- Dip your chicken wings into this Creamy Mediterranean Dip.
- We seriously cannot resist Chicken Nachos and we have a feeling that you can’t either!
- Dip your favorite crackers, tortilla chips and/or celery sticks into this Buffalo Chicken Dip!
- These Chicken & Cheese Taquitos taste great with salsa, sour cream and guacamole.
- If you’re craving wings but don’t want the mess, bake up these BBQ Style Boneless Chicken Bites.
- These Mini Chicken Spring Rolls are almost too adorable to eat!
- When the kiddos get off the school bus raging with hunger, make them these Pepperoni Mozzarella Chicken Snackers!
- Step up your chicken nugget game and try these Tandoori Seasoned Chicken Nuggets.
- Just in time for football season, these Buffalo Style Bone-In Chicken Wings will satisfy your wings craving.
- These Queso Chicken Nacho Mini Tacos make for a super tasty afternoon snack!
Lunch & Dinner
- Let your taste buds take a journey to India by heating up a ChickenTikka Masala!
- This Paprika Chicken Sandwich is oh so flavorful.
- There’s no need to go out when you can stock your freezer with Red Chili Grilled Chicken Burrito Bowls.
- If you like chicken salad then you’ll love Jamaican Chicken Salad!
- Don’t forget to top your Chicken Tortilla Soup with a dollop of sour cream!
- For a lighter comfort food option, heat up Crustless Chicken Pot Pie.
- This Bacon & Chicken Pierogy Sauté will become one of your most favorite chicken dishes!
- Whether for lunch or dinner, you’ll enjoy the flavors in this Creamy Greek Chicken Pasta Salad.
- Fire up your lunch break with Buffalo Chicken Mac & Cheese!
- These Grilled Chicken Caesar Pitas will become your go-to lunch!
- There’s something so magical about these Spinach-Stuffed Chicken Bundles.
- For the pizza lovers, make this Grilled Barbecue Chicken Pizza!
- This Cheesy Ranch Chicken goes from the freezer to your table in minutes.
- Give chicken parm a fun twist with this recipe for Chicken Caprese Parmesan!
- Switch up your taco nights and make Lime-Marinated Chicken Tacos with Avocado Cream.
- There’s no need to make this popular dish from scratch when you can cook up Chicken Broccoli Fettuccine Alfredo in minutes.
- These Chicken Enchiladas will blow your mind!
- This Slow-Cooker Smothered Chicken with Bacon is everything you want in a dinner and more!
- If you’re craving Chinese food, then cook up General Tso’s Chicken.
- Warm up during the chilly fall evenings with Hearty Chicken, Veggie & Rice Soup.
- Turn your favorite snack food into an amazing dinner with this recipe for Heluva Good!® Dip ‘n’ Chip Chicken!
- Enjoy your favorite autumn flavor in this Flattened Chicken with Pumpkin Butter and Braised Red Cabbage meal.
- Garden Chicken Burgers with Basil-Gorgonzola Salsa
What’s your favorite chicken dish? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.