Hooray for Scrumptious Seasonal Desserts!
Tis the season for all-things sweet and cheery. Seasonal desserts like baked goods, candies, chocolate confections and Christmas cookies… they’re fun to make and even better to share with friends and family during the holidays! This holiday season, dive into these dessert recipes or hit the grocery store for easy dessert options that taste just as delicious as homemade without all the work.
Try these fun and festive desserts that kids and adults alike will love:
- It doesn’t get any cuter than these Mini Eclair Reindeer Pops!
- These Christmas Tree Brownies are so vibrate and fun to decorate.
- These Dulce de Leche Reindeer Phyllo Tarts are easy to prepare and oh-so-adorable!
- Who doesn’t love a pretty holiday wreath – they’re even better when you can eat these Snow-Covered Meringue Wreaths!
- How decadent do these Red Velvet Whoopie Pies look?! It’ll be hard to resisit!
- Reindeer Fudge makes for the perfect holiday host/hostess gift!
- Have your hot chocolate in these Hot Cocoa Cheesecake Minis.
Pies made with flaky crusts and served a la mode are perfect for sharing with one another:
- Nothing smells like home more than a freshly baked Original Flaky Crust Apple Pie.
- This rich Southern Pecan Pie is topped with halved pecans all in a perfectly flaky crust.
- Made with a ready-to-go pastry pie shell, you’ll go nuts over this Mexican Chocolate Pie with Cinnamon Drizzle!
- This Vanilla Caramel Creme Pie is anything but “vanilla” – infused with caramel and topped with crunchy pecan pralines, you’ll be going back for seconds.
- For a cute, quick bite dessert, try these Quick Mini Cherry Pies!
- Get the best of both worlds with this Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie – so creamy!
- Check out this blog on How to Make a Frozen Pie your Own with just a few quick tips!
Leave these Christmas cookies out for Santa:
- Get the kiddos in the kitchen to bake these Whole Wheat Cut-Out Sugar Cookies with Naturally Colored Frosting!
- Are you gluten free? Try these scrumptious Place & Bake Gluten Free Chocolate Chunk cookies!
- Everyone will love the distinct design in these Swirl Sugar Cookies.
- Make it easy with these Gingerbread Shape Cutout Cookies and Winter Cutout Sugar Cookies.
- These Peanut Butter Cookies Santas are created with a white chocolate beard!
- If you prefer your sugar cookies soft and fluffy, these Big Soft Sugar Cookies are meant for you!
These other desserts are sure to satisfy any sweet tooth this season:
- Crowds will love these Candy Cane Dessert Squares, complete with a chocolatey crust.
- These Gingerbread Souffles are warm and creamy with all the right flavors of the winter season.
- Ready to bake in just 10 minutes, these Cranberry Squares are filled with bright red berries.
- Add some berry deliciousness to your brownies with these Chocolate Chunk Berry Brownies!
- This Chocolate Peppermint Cake Roll is so beautifully displayed with its fresh minty taste.
- What says Christmas more than a Christmas Tree Coffee Cake!
- This Blueberry and White Chocolate Cheesecake is everything you didn’t know you needed this season.
What are your favorite seasonal desserts? Share with us @EasyHomeMeals!