Go Meatless for World Vegetarian Day
October 1 marks World Vegetarian Day. This day was originally established in 1977 to promote the life-enhancing possibilities of vegetarianism. It was created by the North American Vegetarian Society as an annual celebration. With consumers demanding more plant-based and vegetarian options, the frozen food aisle has certainly delivered the past few years. From vegetarian meat, poultry and pork options to veggie-packed heat-and-eat meals, eating a meatless diet has never been so easy or tasty! Whether eating for one or cooking for your family, enjoy these vegetarian meals.
Single-Serve Vegetarian Meals
- Heat up these Vegetable Enchiladas that are smothered in an insanely tasty salsa verde!
- Embrace fall flavors with this Brown Butter Butternut Squash Ravioli Bowl.
- Kick off your more with this Southwest Saus’age & Veggie Breakfast Bowl that’s ready in minutes.
- Explore your palate with unique dishes like Palak Paneer with Basmati Rice!
- There’s no need to go to a Thai restaurant when you can heat up this delicious Vegetable Pad Thai.
- You can enjoy Asian cusine in the morning with this Fried Rice Loaded with Veggies & Eggs bowl.
- Our mouths are watering just thinking about this Florentine Lasagna!
- These Egg & Cheese Flatbread Pocket Sandwiches are great for hectic mornings when you need to get out the door fast.
- You won’t be able to taste the difference in this yummy Orange Beefless Bowl!
- Heat up an Organic Bean, Rice & Cheddar Burrito that’s packed with 12 grams of protein.
- This Vegetable Tan Tan Ramen Bowl with Tofu is a hearty vegetable broth filled with bamboo shoots, carrots and bok choy.
- You’ve never met mac & cheese like this Mac & Cheese Meatless Pepperoni Bowl!
- These Asian Potstickers are loaded with veggies and topped with a sweet sauce.
- Garden Vegetable takes all your favorite fall flavors in one simply satisfying meal
- Grab-and-go never sounded so good than this Sausage, Egg & Cheese Breakfast Sandwich!
- Heat up this flavorful Asian Noodle Stir-Fry that features tofu, is dairy free and gluten free.
- Enjoy the sweet and savory flavors in this Mango Edamame.
Mult-Serve Meatless Meals
- Dinner is made easy with this Portabella & Goat Cheese Ravioli skillet meal.
- These Tri-Color Vegetarian-Stuffed Peppers are as tasty as they are beautiful!
- Take a trip to the windy city without leaving your home by making these Classic Chicago Dogs!
- Enjoy authentic Italian cuisine with this delicious Eggplant Parmigiana.
- Savor the soup season with this Vegetable Chik’n Noodle Soup.
- Quick Sausage Crescents are a simple way to begin your day meatless.
- This Green Chick’n Curry takes 25 minutes from prep to finish!
- Your taste buds will be screaming after one bite of this Cowboy Burger starring a veggie burger!
- Fall means it’s casserole season, and we’re loving this Wild Mushroom Casserole.
- You won’t even miss the meat with these Easy Vegetarian Veggie Melts!
- Fire up your morning with these Spicy Southwest Breakfast Omelet Egg Rolls!
- You can still enjoy this classic comfort food with this recipe for BBQ “Meatloaf” Bake.
- You won’t be able to taste the difference in this Crispy Fishless Taco Salad.
- These Barley & Kale Burritos are ready in under 30 minutes.
- There’s no reason for skipping out on these Veggie Sloppy Joes using beefless ground.
- Bake up this Vegan Harvest Flatbread for the ultimate pizza experience.
Enjoy eating more meatless meals all month long in celebration of Vegetarian Awareness Month. We want to know what your go-to vegetarian meal is or which meatless meal you’ll try first? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.