Gluten-Free Ideas for Celiac Awareness Month
While there are numerous food holidays for the month of May, it is also Celiac Awareness Month. Celiac disease is a serious autoimmune disorder where the ingestion of gluten leads to damage in the small intestine and can lead to many long-term health effects. Gluten is a protein found in wheat, rye and barley. Celiac disease is estimated to affect 1 in 100 people worldwide.
In honor of Celiac Awareness Month, we wanted to share our favorite gluten-free meal ideas, frozen products and recipes:
- Your kiddos can still enjoy their favorite chicken nuggets with these Gluten Free Breaded Chicken Breast Nuggets!
- Swap Veggie Made Penne with Olive Oil into your favorite pasta dish and enjoy a serving of vegetables.
- This Gluten Free Cheese Trio & Tomato Sauce Flatbread Pizza tastes just as delicious as regular crust pizza!
- Indulge without the guilt with Cookies ‘N Cream Gluten Free Frozen Dessert.
- There’s no need to avoid macaroni and cheese when you can heat up Gluten Free Uncured Bacon Mac & Cheese!
- Rejoice and toast up these scrumptious Gluten Free Waffles!
- Just because you’re gluten-free doesn’t mean you can’t eat pasta–Gluten-Free Cheese Ravioli to the rescue!
- Enjoy your favorite breakfast sandwich without the gluten with this portable Sausage Breakfast Sandwich.
- All the flavor without the gluten, bake up a delicious Gluten Free Tuscan Style Chicken Pizza!
- Heat up a Thai-Style Mango Chicken Bowl with Rice Noodles and you won’t even miss the gluten.
- We bet you didn’t think you could still eat pot pie when you cut out the gluten! Heat up this tasty Gluten Free Vegetable Pot Pie.
- Heat up a hearty Ham, Bell Peppers, Mushroom, Bacon and Onion Egg’wich and you won’t even miss the bread!
- This Chicken Enchilada Suiza is gluten free and contains 12g of protein.
- There’s no need to take this classic Italian dinner out of your meal rotation. Pick up Gluten Free Lasagna with Meat Sauce.
- These Gluten Free Chicken Tenders contain everything you love about chicken tenders without the gluten!
- Heat up Gluten Free Rice Mac & Cheese for a tasty and simple lunch.
- Satisfy your sweet tooth with Gluten Free Sugar Cookie Dough!
- Take your taste buds on a journey with Greek Zucchini Spirals!
- You can still enjoy bread even if you have Celiac disease, like this Gluten-Free Vegan Friendship Bread.
- There’s no need to cut out cookies from your diet when you can bake these Gluten-Free Snickerdoodles.
- Enjoy pizza night even if you’re gluten-free with this Arugula Caprese on a Cauliflower Pizza Crust!
- Treat yourself for breakfast or dessert with these Gluten Free Peach Muffins.
- This Gluten-Free Southwestern Meatball Chili makes for a hearty meal.
- Enjoy a slice of yummu Gluten Free Chocolate Zucchini Bread!
- Your weeknight just got a whole lot tastier with this Gluten-Free Cheese Ravioli with Tomato Bruschetta.
- Just because you have Celiac disease doesn’t meant you can’t have these Protein Packed Pancakes for breakfast!
- Pair Veggie Made Rotini Marinara with Gluten-Free Italian Style Meatballs for a simple gluten-free dinner.
- Add some sunshine to your dessert with these Gluten-Free Lemon Butter Bars.
- These Gluten Free Matcha Waffles pack a nutritional punch.
What are your favorite gluten-free products and recipes? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.