March Frozen Food Month Coupon Giveaway
MARCH FROZEN FOOD MONTH Coupon Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. SWEEPSTAKES OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER ON THE DATE OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1) SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The March Frozen Food Month Coupon Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) starts March 1, 2023 at 12:00 P.M. ET and ends March 31, 2023 at 11:59 P.M. ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2) ELIGIBILITY: TO BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN, YOU MUST BE A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER ON THE DATE OF ENTRY. The officers, directors and employees of the National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association (the “Sponsor”) its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising, promotional and judging agencies, persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this promotion (collectively, the “Promotion Parties”) and the immediate family members (parent, child, sibling, and spouse of each) of and/or persons living in the same household as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law.
Limit ten (10) entries per person during the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of entry method. If any individual submits entries in excess of the disclosed maximum, by any means, including but not limited to establishing multiple email accounts, they will be disqualified from participation in this Sweepstakes. The name of the person submitting the Sweepstakes entry must be the authorized account holder of such email address, otherwise, entry may be deemed void. In the event of a dispute over the identity of a potential winner, the entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such email address. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her email or postal address during the Sweepstakes Period.
Proof of submission of entry does not constitute proof of receipt of entry. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned to entrants. Each entry submission must be manually key stroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot, or Sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email or IP addresses may be blocked.
4) RANDOM DRAWING: Ten (10) potential prize winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about April 3, 2023 from among all eligible Entries received in the Sweepstakes. The random drawing will be conducted by the Administrator, whose decisions are final and binding. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Potential winner is subject to eligibility verification and compliance with these Official Rules. Limit one (1) prize per household.
5) WINNER NOTIFICATIONS AND PRIZE FULFILLMENT: The potential winners will be notified within seven (7) business days of the respective prize drawing date via email and asked to confirm mailing address provided at time of entry. Any winner notification returned as undeliverable or address confirmation not provided will result in forfeiture of the prize and an alternate winner may be selected at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, time permitting. Prize will be fulfilled within 6 to 8 weeks after verification.
6) PRIZES: Ten (10) Prizes: A “Frozen Food Coupon Book”. Retail Value (“RV”) of $75 each. Total RV of all prizes: $750.
7) PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Coupons are subject to terms and conditions specified by the issuer. Coupons to be awarded to each winner will be at Sponsor’s sole discretion. No substitutions, cash equivalents, or transfer of prize permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Prizes may not be sold, bartered or exchanged by winners. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, expressed or implied, concerning any prize furnished by third parties in connection with the Sweepstakes. At Sponsor’s sole discretion, prize may vary to what has been advertised, pictured, etc. Promotion Parties are not responsible for damage or loss of a prize after it has been delivered to a confirmed winner. Prize will be fulfilled by the Sponsor after verification of eligibility.
8) GENERAL: This Sweepstakes is subject to the laws of the United States. Except as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion, no substitution of prizes shall be offered and no transfer of prizes to a third party is permitted. All federal, state, and other tax liabilities arising from this Sweepstakes are the sole responsibility of prize winners. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. No more than the listed number of prizes will be awarded.
9) CONDUCT: By entering into this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator and the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules. These Official Rules are accessible at http://www.EasyHomeMeals.com throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual: (a) suspected of tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; (b) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; (c) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to constitute unsportsmanlike or disruptive behavior, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or any combination thereof; or (e) any injury or damage to the participant’s or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or to download any materials from the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not able to run through completion for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, without further liability to the entrants or third parties. In the event the Sweepstakes is cancelled, Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a random drawing to award prizes from among all eligible non-suspect entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation. With regard to this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor and/or Administrator will contact those entrants deemed as potential winners for purposes of clearance and awarding of any prize. The Official Rules prevail should there be any conflict or uncertainty relating to the promotion based on information or advice provided by any of the Released Entities (as defined below).
11) ENTRANT AND WINNER RELEASES: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes agree to release and hold harmless National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association, its directors, officers, employees, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, suppliers, printers, application developers, advertisers, promotional or judging agencies (collectively the “Released Entities”) from and against any and all liability, loss, claims, demands or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, costs, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with: (a) accessing the Sweepstakes page; (b) submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes; (c) the acceptance, receipt, ownership, use or misuse of any prize awarded; (d) preparing for, participating in, or traveling to and/or from any prize-related activity; or (e) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of the offering of any prize. The winners shall bear all risk of loss or damage to any prize after it has been delivered. The Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety, or performance of any prize.
Entrants agree to be bound by these rules and consent to the use of their names, voices, photographs, actual or simulated likenesses, and/or biographical information for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes in perpetuity, throughout the universe, by Sponsor and its designees in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter devised, without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
12) DISPUTES & GOVERNING LAW: This Sweepstakes is conducted in English (which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning), and Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resorting to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for Harrisburg, Pennsylvania or the appropriate Pennsylvania State Court; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor’s in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Pennsylvania, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Pennsylvania or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Pennsylvania.
13) WINNERS LIST: To receive a copy of the Winners List, available after April 4, 2023, send an email with subject line: “March Frozen Food Month Coupon Giveaway” to [email protected]. All such requests must be received by April 30, 2023. The winners list will only be available after all winners have been verified.
14) SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: Sponsor: National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association, Inc., 4755 Linglestown Road, Suite 300, Harrisburg, PA 17112. Administrator: Marden-Kane, Inc., 575 Underhill Blvd., Suite 222, Syosset, NY 11791.