March Frozen Food Month $10,000 Sweepstakes
We’re celebrating March Frozen Food Month in a BIG way with our $10,000 Sweepstakes! Enter for a chance to win 1 of 18 First Prizes of $500 supermarket gift card or the Grand Prize $1,000 supermarket gift card.
MARCH FROZEN FOOD MONTH $10,000 Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. SWEEPSTAKES OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER ON THE DATE OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1) SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The March Frozen Food Month $10,000 Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) starts February 21, 2023 at 12:00:00 P.M. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends March 31, 2023 at 11:59:59 P.M. ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2) ELIGIBILITY: TO BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN, YOU MUST BE A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER ON THE DATE OF ENTRY. The officers, directors and employees of the National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association (the “Sponsor”) its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising, promotional and judging agencies, persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this promotion (collectively, the “Promotion Parties”) and the immediate family members (parent, child, sibling, and spouse of each) of and/or persons living in the same household as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law.
Limit ten (10) entries per person during the Sweepstakes Period. If any individual submits entries in excess of the disclosed maximum, by any means, including but not limited to establishing multiple email accounts, they will be disqualified from participation in this Sweepstakes. The name of the person submitting the Sweepstakes entry must be the authorized account holder of such email address, otherwise, entry may be deemed void. In the event of a dispute over the identity of a potential winner, the entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such email address. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her email or postal address during the Sweepstakes Period.
Proof of submission of entry does not constitute proof of receipt of entry. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned to entrants. Each entry submission must be manually key stroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot, or Sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email or IP addresses may be blocked.
4) DRAWING PERIODS, PRIZES, AND RETAIL VALUE (“RV”): There will be a total of seven (7) random drawings conducted by the Administrator, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes, from all eligible Entries received during each applicable drawing period (the “Drawing Period”), as outlined in the “Drawing Schedules” below.
Three (3) Weekly Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries submitted during each weekly entry period (“Weekly Entry Period”) per the Drawing Schedule below. Entries will not carry forward to subsequent Weekly Entry Periods. Odds of winning a Weekly Prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received for a given Weekly Entry Period. Limit one Weekly Prize per household.
(Begins at 12:00:00 P.M. ET and ends at 11:59:59 P.M. ET on)
|Prizes||Total RV of Weekly Prizes||Drawing
|1||2/21/2023 – 2/26/2023||A $500 Supermarket Gift Card||$1,500||2/27/2023|
|2||2/27/2023 – 3/5/2023||A $500 Supermarket Gift Card||$1,500||3/6/2023|
|3||3/6/2023 – 3/12/2023||A $500 Supermarket Gift Card||$1,500||3/13/2023|
|4||3/13/2023 – 3/19/2023||A $500 Supermarket Gift Card||$1,500||3/20/2023|
|5||3/20/2023 – 3/26/2023||A $500 Supermarket Gift Card||$1,500||3/27/2023|
|6||3/27/2023 – 3/31/2023||A $500 Supermarket Gift Card||$1,500||4/3/2023|
One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries submitted during the Sweepstakes Period per the Drawing Schedule below. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period.
(Begins at 12:00:00 P.M. ET and ends at 11:59:59 P. M. ET on)
|Prize||Total RV of Grand Prize||Drawing
|7||2/21/2023 – 3/31/2023||A $1,000 Supermarket Gift Card||$1,000||4/3/2023|
Total RV of all nineteen (19) prizes offered in the Sweepstakes: $10,000. Potential winners are subject to eligibility verification and compliance with these Official Rules.
5) PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Supermarket Gift Cards are subject to terms and conditions specified by the issuer therein. Actual Supermarket Gift Cards to be awarded to each winner will be at Sponsor’s sole discretion. No substitutions, cash equivalents, or transfer of prize permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Prizes may not be sold, bartered or exchanged by winners. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, expressed or implied, concerning any prize furnished by third parties in connection with the Sweepstakes. At Sponsor’s sole discretion, prize may vary to what has been advertised, pictured, etc. Promotion Parties are not responsible for damage or loss of a prize after it has been delivered to a confirmed winner. Prize will be fulfilled by the Administrator after verification of eligibility.
6) WINNER NOTIFICATIONS AND PRIZE FULFILLMENT: The potential winners will be contacted by the Administrator via email and may be required to complete, sign, and return the following documents (collectively, the “Documents”):  an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and where legal, a Publicity Release and  IRS Form W-9 to include winner’s social security number that will be used only for the purpose of reporting the winner’s prize earnings to the Internal Revenue Service (for prize valued at $600 or more). If the winner (i) cannot be contacted after a reasonable attempt has been made by Administrator (as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion); or (ii) fails to return the completed Documents by the date stated in the notification letter/email; or (iii) refuses the prize; or (iv) the prize or prize notification is rejected or returned as undeliverable, then such potential winner will be disqualified and forfeits all rights to be deemed a winner and an alternate potential winner will be notified, time permitting. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
7) GENERAL: This Sweepstakes is subject to the laws of the United States. Except as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion, no substitution of prizes shall be offered and no transfer of prizes to a third party is permitted. All federal, state, and other tax liabilities arising from this Sweepstakes are the sole responsibility of prize winners. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. No more than the listed number of prizes will be awarded.
8) CONDUCT: By entering into this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator and the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules. These Official Rules are accessible from http://www.EasyHomeMeals.com throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual: (a) suspected of tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; (b) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; (c) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to constitute unsportsmanlike or disruptive behavior, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate Entry information, or for any lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of Entries at any point in connection with the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers, mobile device, or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or any combination thereof; or (e) any injury or damage to the Entrant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device, which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download any materials from the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not able to run through completion for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, including any other factors beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control such as war, riots, terrorism, civil unrest, strikes, blackouts, supply shortages, order of governmental authority, an “act of God” (e.g., natural disasters, weather, etc.) or an unforeseeable health event (e.g. pandemic or epidemic), then the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, without further obligation to the Entrants or third parties. This Sweepstakes may be canceled or postponed by Sponsor, at any time, in its sole discretion, due to the ongoing pandemic (e.g., Coronavirus/COVID-19). In the event the Sweepstakes is cancelled, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize from among all eligible non-suspect Entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation. With regard to this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor will only contact those Entrant(s) deemed as the potential winner for purposes of clearance and awarding of the prize.
10) ENTRANT AND WINNER RELEASES: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release and hold harmless the National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association, its directors, officers, employees, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, suppliers, printers, application developers, advertisers, and promotional or judging agencies (collectively the “Released Entities”) from and against any and all liability, loss, claims, demands or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, costs, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with: (a) accessing the Sweepstakes page; (b) submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes; (c) the acceptance, receipt, ownership, use or misuse of any prize awarded; (d) preparing for, participating in, or traveling to and/or from any prize-related activity; or (e) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of the offering of any prize. The winners shall bear all risk of loss or damage to any prize after it has been delivered. The Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety, or performance of any prize.
Entrants agree to be bound by these rules and consent to the use of their names, voices, photographs, actual or simulated likenesses, and/or biographical information for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes in perpetuity, throughout the universe, by Sponsor and its designees in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter devised, without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
11) DISPUTES & GOVERNING LAW: This Sweepstakes is conducted in English (which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning), and Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resorting to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for Harrisburg, Pennsylvania or the appropriate Pennsylvania State Court; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor’s in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Pennsylvania, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Pennsylvania or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Pennsylvania.
12) WINNERS LIST: To receive a copy of the Winners List, available after April 30, 2023, send an email with subject line: “March Frozen Food Month $10,000 Sweepstakes” to [email protected]. All such requests must be received by May 31, 2023. The winners list will only be available after all winners have been verified.
13) SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: Sponsor: National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association, Inc., 4755 Linglestown Road, Suite 300, Harrisburg, PA 17112. Administrator: Marden-Kane, Inc., 575 Underhill Blvd., Suite 222, Syosset, NY 11791.
©Copyright 2023 Marden-Kane Inc. All rights reserved. Entrants are hereby authorized to copy these Official Rules on the condition that it will be for the Entrant’s personal use only.