Get Your Grill On for National BBQ Month
It’s May…which means it’s National Barbecue Month! Bring on the sunshine and cookouts with your family, friends, coworkers and neighbors. But when the temperatures rise, who wants to be stuck in the kitchen with a hot oven or stove? We’re arming you with recipes for the main course, sides and desserts that can be made right on the grill!
Grill Up These Main Courses
- Step up your burger game with these Onion Burgers!
- Don’t forget about your vegetarian guests and make these Grilled Veggie Sliders.
- Fire up the grill for these juicy Memphis-Style BBQ Dogs!
- These Yogurt-Marinated Grilled Steaks will change the way you make steak forever.
- Add some flair to your barbecue with these Aloha Salmon Burgers!
- This Easy Cheesy Chicken Grill is the perfect weeknight dinner.
- These Savory Caesar Veggie Burgers are everything you didn’t know you wanted to in a burger.
- Everything’s better on a stick, let these Adobo Marinated Pork Kabobs!
- Everything’s bigger in Texas including the flavor in these Texas Range Burgers!
- Eating vegetarian doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy kabobs, so grill up these Grilled Beefless Shish Kabobs.
- These Teriyaki Shrimp & Pineapple Grill Packets will steal the show.
- No one will be able to pass up these Italian Turkey Burgers.
- Get grillin’ with these Zesty Southwest Black Bean Burgers!
Grilled Side Dishes To Devour
- These Loaded Picnic Waffle Fries will take your side dishes to a whole new level!
- We’re really wondering if there’s anything better than Grilled Street Corn during BBQ season?!
- These Grilled Garden Vegetables can be cooked alongside your main course.
- Mini Grilled Flatbread tastes great dipped in olive oil, bruschetta and/or hummus.
- Your cookout definitly needs these Cheese-Topped Grilled Tomatoes.
- Your taste buds will explode after one bite of these Loaded Grilled Potatoes!
- These Grilled Shrimp Spring Rolls with a Sweet Melon, Avocado and Spinach Salad are oh so tasty.
- Because is it really a party without tater tots? Skip the oven and make Grilled Ore-Ida Tater Tots instead.
- We could seriously eat Grilled Asparagus with Light Lemon Sauce everyday!
Delicious Desserts on the Grill
- Enjoy this classic dessert with a twist—BBQ Berry Cobbler.
- Fruit lovers will rejoice over these Grilled Fruit Kabobs with Tropical Cranberry Fruit Dip!
- There’s no need for roasting marshmallows when you can have decadent Grilled Chocolate Chip S’more Pizza!
- This Grilled Peaches and Cream Shortcakes is what dessert dreams are made of!
- We bet you never thought to grill this dessert, like this Grilled Lemon Blueberry Pie.
- These Cinnamon-Spiced Fruit Kabobs are everything nice!
- If you like waffles and ice cream than you’ll love these Grilled Waffle Sundaes with Berry Sauce.
- Enjoy Grilled Pound Cake with Peaches and Strawberries without the guilt!
What new grilled dish will you try during BBQ Month? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals!