Festive Recipes for Spring Brunch Celebrations
Nothing says celebration like a spring brunch! It just feels festive because it’s not quite breakfast and not quite lunch – and usually reserved for weekends and special occasions. Whether you’re planning for a shower, graduation or Mother’s Day, make meal prep easy with these recipes and ideas for your main dish, appetizers, desserts and drinks.
Masterful Main Dishes
- For a complete meal that is sure to please, try Crab Quiche with Savory Thyme Parmesan Pancakes.
- Look like a brunch pro with fancy Puffs Benedict – a new spin on a classic.
- Update your traditional sandwich with these tasty Ham and Gouda Quesadillas that you can whip up in no time.
- Make brunch memorable with the savory flavors of rye, honey mustard and turkey in this decadent Stuffed French Toast Casserole.
- A delicious and filling Morning Eggplant Parmesan looks as impressive as it tastes.
Simple Small Bites
- These no-bake, tangy Goat Cheese Prosciutto Blackberry Phyllo Bites are perfect for any get-together.
- Stack your favorite pizza toppings on these Easy Pizza Skewers with some sauce for dipping.
- Quick and easy Root Vegetable Fritters are a perfect starter for brunch or “brinner.”
- A pizza-like Savory Hawaiian Waffle can be sliced up for a small taste of the islands.
- A vegetarian version of Chick’n Spring Rolls gives you all the Thai flavor you crave with the meat.
Special Sweet Treats
- Nothing beats a classic like a sweet yet tart homemade Cranberry Bread.
- Impress guests with an easy Cornetti Con Panna, an Italian snack consisting of croissants stuffed with a delicious sweet cream.
- Ready in just minutes, ooey-gooey cinnamon Monkey Bread is a no fuss sweet treat everyone will love.
- This Orange and Cream Gelatin will bring back childhood memories and make you feel like a kid again.
- You can’t go wrong with Toasted Coconut Blueberry Banana Bread Scones – a combo of blueberry muffins with banana bread and a hint of coconut.
Delightfully Delicious Drinks
- The elegance of a martini meets the bold taste of turmeric tea in this seriously simple Ginger Turmeric Tea-ni.
- Take your morning coffee to the next level with an amazing “Almond Joy” Blended Iced Coffee
- Bring a little extra sunshine to brunch with a Tequila Sunrise Mimosa.
- Add a little sophistication to any get-together with this pretty Peaches and Champagne Punch
- Just the right amount of sweet and tart are blended up in this trendy and tasty Goji Goddess Smoothie.
What are you celebrating with a spring brunch this year? Share your best brunch creations with us by tagging @EasyHomeMeals on social media.