Fall in Love with these Recipes Featuring Fall Flavors
Let’s face it – autumn with its cooler weather and changing leaves is here whether we like it or not. Some people may be missing summer, but others are jumping into their boots and scarves, ready to bundle up and sip on some hot cocoa! Between the comforting scents and delicious fall flavors of pumpkin, apple, squash, sweet potato and cranberry–just to name a few–there is so much to love about the fall season. Embrace the season and get in the fall spirit with these fall-flavored recipes!
Awesome Autumn Breakfasts
- Blend up this Pumpkin Peach Smoothie for an on-the-go fall breakfast.
- You’ll love the sweet and savory flavors in Sweet Potato Pancakes with Orange Juice Syrup.
- Sweeten up your morning with gluten-free Apple Walnut Monkey Bread!
- Make scrumptious Pumpkin Spice French Toast using English muffins.
- Enjoy your favorite dessert during breakfast with a guilt-free Apple Pie Smoothie Bowl.
- These Orange Cranberry Muffins are perfectly in-tune with the season’s most popular flavors.
Festive Fall Beverages
- Nothing says “fall” quite like an Autumn Glow Milkshake – complete with sweet potato and almond butter!
- Fill your mug with a Caramel Apple Fog for a perfectly blended afternoon drink.
- In a hurry? Grab a Pumpkin Spice Draft Latte to get your day started on the right foot!
- Give your hot chocolate a kick with this Spiced Hot Chocolate Flaxmilk recipe!
Amazing Autumn Dishes
- Step up your pizza game with this recipe for Gorgonzala and Pear Pizza!
- These Cranberry Cheese Puffs look so elegant and take less than 45 minutes to make.
- If you’re a pasta lover, this Penne with Sausage, Butternut Squash, and Kale dish is sure to please!
- Looking for an appetizing and unique side dish? This Sweet Vidalia Tart is so cheesy and delicious.
- These Butternut Squash Noodles with Protein-Packed Marinara are perfectly paired with toasted walnuts for that fall burst of flavor.
- Take advantage of fall’s bounty by making Apple & Whole Grain Stuffed Acorn Squash.
- Your taste buds will go crazy after one bit of this Hassleback Pork Tenderloin Stuffed with Cranberries, Pears, & Goat Cheese
- If you can’t get enough of pumpkin, then make Cheese Ravioli with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce for dinner!
- These savory Gruyere Open Face with Bacon & Apple appetizers are loaded with tasty goodness including apples, gruyere and bacon.
Fabulous Fall Desserts
- This Maple-Butter Pecan Milkshake is topped with homemade toasted maple pecans – perfect for a fall treat.
- This Pumpkin Filled Coffee Cake can be easily sliced into just the right size!
- Caramel Apple Pudding Cake brings together the best flavors and is topped with whipped cream.
- Served a la mode, there are plenty of these Apple Pie Bars to serve a crowd!
- If you like pumpkin and chocolate, then you’ll absolutely love these Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies!
- These Cran-Apple Crisps just scream fall!
- Pecan Pie Pull-Apart is a dessert made of dreams – complete with a sticky-sweet topping.
- This over-the-top Maple Cider Donut Milkshake is stuffed with ice cream, maple syrup and a donut – that’s right – an entire donut!
What’s your favorite fall flavor? Share your go-to fall recipes with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals!