Easy Meals to Fuel Your Black Friday Frenzy
The biggest shopping day of the season is almost upon us! What’s the best way to stay fueled during your marathon spree? These tasty and easy meals for breakfast, snacks and dinner let you focus on finding the best deals instead of feeding the monster.Start off your early morning with these power foods that will help keep you satisfied.
- For a high protein on-the-go option try a Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie.
- A Bacon, Egg & Cheese Honey Wheat Flatbread will fill you up and have you out the door fast.
- Nothing says portable better than a muffin! Cranberry Cream Cheese Muffins add some sweetness and color to every bite.
- Brighten your morning with a Honey Berry Ginger Smoothie full of nutrient packed fruits.
For those trips to the car for package drop-off, we suggest packing a small cooler of snacks to stave off hangry episodes between meals.
- A mix of hickory smoke chicken breast, white cheddar cheese with cranberries, cider spiced mixed nuts and multigrain crisps in this Rustic Harvest Small Plate deliver a boost of protein and flavor.
- Sharp Cheddar Cheese and Pretzel Snack Tray provides the crunchiness you crave with the benefit of a serving of calcium.
- In a variety of berry flavors, Light & Fit drinkable yogurt will satisfy your sweet tooth at only 90 calories.
- Add a burst of heat to your afternoon with natural Pepper Jack Cheese snacks.
After a big day of spending, the last thing you need is a drive through. Make sure your freezer is stocked with a few of these quick and easy meals that take little time to prepare.
- Get take-out quality gourmet pizza from your freezer with Uncured Pepperoni and Uncured Bacon flatbread.
- Take your taste buds to a different destination with an authentic Chicken Pad Thai you can prepare at home.
- A little spice is the pick-me-up you need after a long day. Zesty Chipotle Chicken Taquitos kick up the flavor and are ready in minutes.
- Tender shrimp and linguini pasta come together in 10 minutes for a tasty Shrimp Scampi.
How will you be spending your Black Friday? Tell us in the comments below.