Dazzle your Guests with Holiday Appetizers
Whether you’re hosting a cocktail party or building anticipation for an impressive main course, these tempting appetizers are perfect for your holiday get-together!
When it comes to holiday party appetizers, why reinvent the wheel? The frozen food aisle has a large variety of snacks, hors d’oeuvres and appetizers that will definitely hold your guests over until the main course. We’ve paired some of our favorite frozen appetizers with tasty side kicks:
- Whether it’s a laid back get-together or a holiday bash, Cheddar & Bacon Potato Skins are an absolute must.
- Top your potato skins with a large heaping of sour cream—or lighten things up by serving with plain Greek yogurt instead.
- Get a little more creative and serve the skins with creamy ranch or French onion potato chip dip from the dairy aisle!
- There’s nothing like a buttery, salty and warm soft pretzel paired with your favorite dips. If you like SUPERPRETZELS, then you’ll love their new restaurant style Bavarian pretzel rolls and sticks.
- On a tray, have an array of regular pretzels, pretzels sticks and nuggets with a variety of dipping sauces—mustard, melted butter, ranch dressing, marinara sauce, cheese sauce, etc.
- Take your pretzel game up a notch and make your own honey mustard dip using Greek yogurt.
- You’re never too old for crispy on the outside, gooey on the inside Mozzarella Sticks with Marinara Sauce!
- Switch it up and serve with ranch dressing for dunking.
- Don’t knock it until you’ve tried it, these Crispy Green Bean Fries are a special addition at any party and it comes with wasabi ranch dip—it’s amazing!
- Spice up your holiday shindig with frozen Taquitos, Mini Tacos and Nacho Bites from Jose Ole!
- Serve these munchies with salsa, sour cream, guacamole and ranch for dipping.
We also love these scrumptious appetizer recipes that come together easily with a little help from the frozen food and dairy aisles:
- Transform frozen meatballs into colorful Caprese Meatballs using mozzarella, basil and marinara sauce.
- Warm Kale and Bacon Dip with toasted Bays English Muffin wedges is a savory, satisfying appetizer for any holiday party.
- Easy as 1-2-3, combine these ingredients and bake for melt-in-your-mouth cheesy Maryland Crab Shells!
- Bruschetta isn’t just for the summer. Bake English muffin halves to make crispy and colorful Bays Bruschetta Muffins.
- Talk about decadent—Caramel Chocolate Macchiato Mini Phyllo Tarts are a lot less complicated to make than their name sounds!
- Your spread of appetizers would not be complete without quiche. Broccoli Quiche Bites are a quick yet classy appetizer for your holiday guests to enjoy!
- With only three ingredients, these Creamy Pesto Tomato Bites are just about the easiest appetizers to make!
What are your favorite holiday appetizers? Share with us in the comments below. Happy Holidays!!