Create Your Perfect Game-Day Menu with these 15 Ideas
Football season is here! Score big on game-day with these easy recipes and ideas that will please any fan. Tide over the crowd with finger foods perfect for tailgating and finish with trophy-worthy desserts. These recipes and ideas will make your next get-together simple so you can sit back and enjoy the game.
- Your game-day party definitely needs this mouthwatering Half-Time Bacon Cheese Dip!
- You can’t have a football watching party without pizza – bake up these Deep Dish Mini Pizzas.
- Raspberry Lime Chicken Wings will score a touchdown with your hungry gang.
- The whole family will cheer for these over-the-top Loaded Tater Tots.
- These mini-sized Cheesy Steak Sliders with Onion Rings have full-sized flavor and crunch.
- Serve these Potato Skin Footballs with sour cream and be the MVP of your party!
- Get dipping with Restaurant-Style Queso Fundido, the perfect snack for your rowdy crowd.
- Have this Anytime Poutine ready for when the whistle blows for half-time.
- Spice up your tailgating menu with Slow Cooker Sriracha Meatballs!
- Perfectly bite-sized Mozzarella Prosciutto Bruschetta makes an easy and cheesy finger food.
- You’ll fall in love with these savory Mediterranean Hummus Bites for game-day or any day.
- Football fans will tackle these Gridiron Quesa-dippers wrapped in everyone’s favorite – bacon!
- The crowd will go wild over these Touchdown JELL-O Poke Cupcakes!
- These Football Cut-Out Sugar Cookies will secure the W at your game-day celebration.
- Celebrate the victory with an Orange Dream Beer Milkshake!
What tailgate favorites will you serve on game-day? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.