December 22, 2022
25 Holiday Entertaining Ideas & Recipes
With Christmas only a few days a way, the holiday parties and get-togethers are in full swing. Whether you’re hosting or bringing a dish as a guest, we’ve got your back! Let the frozen food and dairy aisles be your secret weapon when it comes to convenient, heat-and-eat products, ingredient shortcuts and all the fixings you need to make holiday entertaining a cinch.
As a gift to you, we’ve pulled together festive and delicious holiday brunch, cocktail, dessert and appetizer recipes and ideas so your gatherings can be merry and bright!
Holiday Brunch Ideas
- Between the hash browns, sausage chunks and peppers and onions, this Holiday Morning Breakfast Bake will fill your family up after opening Christmas presents!
- Turn your frozen buttermilk pancakes into Gingerbread People using cookie cutters, jam and melted white chocolate chips.
- For a brunch dish everyone can enjoy, make Plant-Based Honey Butter Chik’N & Waffles.
- This Santa Breakfast Casserole is almost too cute to eat!
- It’s still pumpkin season in our book! These Pumpkin Spice Pancakes are so rich and scrumptious.
- This WC Slider Bloody Merry is a brunch food and drink all in one!
- If you can’t go there physically, you can at least drink this Caribbean Cheer.
- This Christmas Punch looks and tastes like Christmas!
- Add some whiskey and this vegan eggnog will really Nog Your Sox off!
- Whose got a big red cherry nose? These Cherry Vanilla Float Cocktails are Santa approved!
- May your holidays be merry and bright with this Berry Merry Mule.
- Enough for a crowd, these Candy Cane Dessert Squares are sure to please.
- Satisfy your sweet, salty and chocolate tooth all in one with these fudgy Salted Caramel Lava Cakes!
- This Cookie Butter Pie will make you the dessert MVP – especially using a frozen pie shell as a shortcut!
- Enjoy this festive take on this Greek dessert with this recipe for Chocolate and Cranberry Baklava Wreaths.
- Skip the canned pie filling and instead make this scrumptious Cherry Cheesecake using always-in-season frozen cherries.
- The kids and kids at heart will love these simple Cinnamon Poppers.
- These Holiday Dessert Cups offer something for everyone: yogurt, cheesecake filling, chocolate pudding and they’re bite-sized!
- Decorate your appetizer table with this bold and beautiful Chicken Bites Holiday Wreath.
- Get ready to dazzle at your holiday soiree with these Merry Shrimp Martinis!
- Everyone will be rockin’ around the Christmas tree after trying one of these Holiday Pesto Trees.
- Spice up your holiday gathering with this Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip.
- Go all out this Christmas with this Totino’s Pizza Roll tree!
- Whether you want something sweet or savory, warm or cold, these Sweet & Savory Appetizers are a party winner.
- Intrigue your holiday guests with these Baked Vegetable Fried Rice Spring Rolls.
What are your go-to dishes, desserts and drinks for holiday entertaining? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals / #EasyHomeMeals.