October 14, 2022
20 Desserts for National Dessert Day
Life’s short, eat dessert first! October 14 is National Dessert Day. From ice cream to cheesecake and pie to cookies – and everything in between – we can’t get enough of sweets and treats. Keep it simple but delicious by picking up one of these convenient frozen or refrigerated desserts, or test your baking skills by whipping up one of these scrumptious dessert recipes.
- Caramel, peanuts, brownie… what’s not to love about these SNICKERS Peanut Brownie Ice Cream Bars.
- One bite of this Marie Callender’s Banana Cream Pie and you’ll go bananas!
- Dessert day is “mint “to be spent indulging in a FatBoy Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwich.
- For a comforting dessert, heat up Marie Callender’s Peach Cobbler.
- When you can’t decide between chocolate chip or black raspberry, enjoy a bowl of Graeter’s Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip Ice Cream.
- This Marie Callender’s Cherry Crunch Pie has perfectly sweetened, tart red cherries and is topped with crunchy brown sugar streusel.
- For a taste of summertime, enjoy a refreshing Jolly Llama Mango Sorbet Pop.
- You don’t have to visit Greece to enjoy this dessert – stock your freezer with Athens Baklava.
- Enjoy your favorite chocolate bar on a stick with a DOVEBAR Vanilla Ice Cream with Milk Chocolate.
- For fresh baked cookies on a moment’s notice, keep your fridge stocked with Pillsbury Chocolate Chip Refrigerated Cookie Dough!
- Satisfy your cheesecake craving with a Philadelphia Strawberry Cheesecake Snack.
- Chocolate lovers must keep a Pillsbury Heat & Eat Fudge Filled Brownie in their fridge at all times.
- Stock your fridge with Kozy Shack Tapioca Pudding for a nostalgic treat.
- If cookie dough is your guilty pleasure, treat yourself to Pillsbury Birthday Cake Cookie Dough Poppins!
- Mocha Devil’s Food Cake
- Lemon Cheesecake Bars
- Orange Petite Cupcakes
- Tik-Tok Blueberry Cookies
- Twix Ice Cream Waffles
What’s your absolute favorite dessert? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.