Best Dishes for Memorial Day Bashes
Whether you call it a picnic, BBQ or cookout, Memorial Day celebrations signify the arrival of Summer. It’s a time for family and friends to get together and honor our fallen American heroes. Kick off the new season with a bash to remember. Try these recipes for grilling up some favorites, cooking up the party-perfect side dish or whipping up a dessert with patriotic flair.
Mouthwatering Main Courses
- Teriyaki glaze and ginger-spiced veggies give these vegetarian Ginger Black Bean Dragon Burgers an Oriental flair.
- Grilled Greek Meatball Kebabs are stacked with seasoned veggies and served with tzatziki sauce for dipping.
- You’ll get all the fresh tastes of summer with these Salmon Burgers with Tomato Corn Salsa and Cabbage Slaw
- Fire up the grill for a tasty Chargrilled Chicken Ciabatta topped with melty mozzarella and avocado.
- Hot dog! Everything is better with bacon like these extra-special BBQ Bacon Cheese Dogs.
- This Double Cheese Jalapeno Burger will give you a kick in the taste buds.
- These simple and delightful Red, White & Blue Patriotic Dip ideas will have you looking like an entertaining pro.
- Meatballs are the perfect party food, and these Cranberry Chili Meatballs with a Dijon Twist are sweet
- and tangy bite-sized
- Regardless of the weather, you can add some heat to your cookout with these BBQ Shrimp Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers.
- Everyone loves chips and salsa but this Blueberries and Corn Salsa makes for a surprising and delicious combination.
- A delicious culinary fusion of tropical fruit, chicken and gooey cheese is grilled to perfection in these Grilled Aloha Chicken Quesadillas
Scrumptious Side Dishes
- A colorful and fresh-tasting Party Perfect Stacked Salad will be the center of attention plus it’s ready in just minutes.
- Hot and tangy Spicy Firecracker Pierogies is a nice change from traditional pasta or potato dishes.
- Bright, fresh and nutty, this Rainbow Chopped Cashew Salad is a true crowd-pleasing side dish.
- These delicious pull-apart Firecracker Rolls are great as is or perfect for dipping.
- Fruit Salad with Orange Poppy Seed Dressing is a welcome upgrade to your typical fruit salad with its sweet and sour kick.
- Blend your favorite fruits to make a patriotic Red, White and Blue Smoothie that you can serve with pride.
- Toast summer days with The Firework – a bubbly, citrusy cocktail with the flavors of lime, strawberry, peach and ginger.
- Make this easy Lemonade Sangria that’s even easier to customize with your favorite lemonade and fruit.
- Gear up for the warm weather with this refreshing recipe for Ginger Beer Floats
- Satisfy even the pickiest sippers with All Day Fruit Cooler that’s as pretty to look at as it is to drink.
- Show off your American pride and serve up these Patriotic Blueberry Pie Parfaits sweet treats.
- You can’t go wrong with a traditional yet indulgent Apple Crisp with Ice Cream.
- You’re sure to hear ‘oohs’ and ‘aahs’ when you bring out this pretty Patriotic Quilt ‘Cake.‘
- Everyone can enjoy this light and refreshing All American Berry Mousse that’s also gluten free.
- Red, white and blue has never looked so tasty as when you bake up a Lemon Cookie Fruit Pizza.
What signature dishes will you cook up to celebrate this Memorial Day? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.