A+ Worthy After-School Snacks
School is back in session, which means you need to be prepared with a variety of after-school snacks for your kiddos. With some children eating lunch at school as early as 11:00 a.m., they’re bound to be starving by the time they get off the school bus. Lucky for you, you can stock your fridge and freezer with products and ingredients you need to have snacks on snacks on snacks. Be sure to have a variety of savory and sweet snacks on-hand, and don’t forget the drinks. Serve up these after-school eats and you’ll definitely be the real MVP!
Serve up these savory snacks:
- You can’t go wrong with cheese, like this Double Twist String Cheese.
- Whip together these After-School Pizza Puffs in minutes using ingredients in your fridge.
- These Stuffed Tex-Mex Rollups will keep your kiddos full until you can get dinner on the table.
- Bake these Mozzarella Sticks and don’t forget to serve with marinara sauce.
- For a fun twist on nachos, make these Pierogi Nachos.
- If your kiddos want tacos, but it’s not on the menu, heat up these Queso Chicken Nacho Rolled Tacos for snack.
- Serve these Crescent Wrapped Meatballs with marinara sauce and watch them disappear!
- Everybody loves pizza! You can’t go wrong with serving up these Cheese, Sausage & Pepperoni Bites.
- Your family will have a hoot making these Kids’ Owl Snacks!
- Whether you bake them in the oven or heat them in the microwave, these Beef & Cheese Taquitos are best served with sour cream, guacamole and salsa on the side,
- Serve Mediterranean Pepper Hummus with fresh veggies like carrots, celery, cucumbers and cherry tomatoes.
- These Good & Go! Cheddar & Pretzels are the perfect snack before sports practices and other after-school activities!
- Heat things up with these Buffalo Style Chicken Bites and serve with ranch/blue cheese dressing.
- You won’t mind if your kids play with their food when it’s Tic-Tac-Toe Sticks!
Satisfy their sweets’ cravings with these snacks:
- Treat your little to a refreshing Incredible Strawberry Banana Smoothie.
- When your children want all the chocolate, give them Yoplait S’mores Mix-Ins!
- Stock your fridge with healthy drinks like this Berry Blast to go along with their favorite snack.
- These Mixed Berry Dark Chocolate Frozen Yogurt Rollups are as decadent as they are nutritional.
- Have some fun after-school and make these yummy Churro Rolls with your kids!
- For the pie cravings, this OIKOS Crunch Key Lime Pie will do the trick!
- This Creamy Fruit Dip can be paired with any kind of fruit.
- With the summer heat still raging, cool down your kiddos with these sweet and tart Cranberry & Vanilla Yogurt Popsicles!
- This Oatmeal Cookie Smoothie Bowl tastes like dessert but is bursting with wholesome ingredients, too!
- If you kiddos love chocolate milk, add a protein punch by making Banana Peanut Butter Chocolate Milk.
Your kiddos will love the combination of savory and sweet snacks:
- Skip the snack aisle and make your own Homemade Cheese Crackers and serve with these Easy Fruit Smoothies.
- Keep things easy with Balanced Breaks® Natural Sharp White Cheddar Cheese with Cashews and Raisins.
- Get the after-school party started with Party Popcorn & Nuts!
- Add some flair to your ordinary afternoon snacks with Teriyaki Seasoned Edamame.
- These Fruit & Cheese Kabobs can be customized with your children’s favorite fruits and cheeses.
What are your favorite snacks to serve your kiddos after school? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals!