31 Majestic Meatball Recipes Using Frozen Meatballs
Today is March 9, and that means it’s National Meatball Day. Just try to contain your excitement! While spaghetti and meatballs is one of our favorite pasta dishes, there are so many other meatball dishes out there that we adore. Besides their deliciousness, what makes it so easy to love meatballs is their versatility. They can be eaten as an appetizer, lunch, dinner, snack and even breakfast. What makes eating meatballs even easier is the fact that the frozen food aisle offers a variety of frozen meatballs that taste just like homemade without all the work!
Besides Italian-style and home-style meatballs, there is a large assortment of frozen meatballs, ranging from turkey to artisan flavors:
– Swedish Meatballs
– Meatless Meatballs
– Turkey Meatballs
– Grape & Chili Sauced Meatballs
– Smoky Maple Bacon
– Gluten-Free Italian Style Meatballs
– Sweet Onion Jam Sauced Meatballs with Bacon
– Pineapple Chorizo Meatballs
– Tuscan-Style Veal Meatballs
Try these marvelous recipes using frozen meatballs:
- This Lazy Lasagna just screams comfort food and is so simple using frozen meatballs and ravioli!
- Craving those fancy tacos from your favorite food truck? Try these zesty Meatball Street Tacos!
- Skip the sub shop and make these Easy Meatball Subs at home.
- Say goodbye to boring snacks with this Mediterranean Meatball Flatbread.
- Your next party definitely calls for these Sticky Honey Garlic Slow Cooker Meatballs.
- Up your family meal time with these tasty Meatball Calzones.
- Add some Asian flair to your dinner table with these Chinatown Meatballs.
- Spice things up with these Slow Cooker Sriracha Meatballs!
- We bet you’ve never seen anything like these Spaghetti & Meatball Cupcakes.
- Grilled cheese lovers will be blown away by this Mediterranean Meatball Grilled Cheese!
- Start your morning with a Pineapple Chorizo Meatball & Potato Breakfast Skillet.
- Vegetarians rejoice, these Bourbon Meatless Meatballs are so yummy!
- This mouthwatering Tex-Mex Meatball Pie is everything you didn’t know needed in a pie!
- Get a taste for Greece with a scrumptious Greek Turkey Meatball Gyro with Tzatziki!
- Clean out your freezer and make this Chicken & Meatball Parmesan “Stoup.”
- Waffle lovers will be pleasantly surprised with these Smoky Maple Bacon Meatball Waffles!
- Let your taste buds take a journey with these Sweet ‘N Sour Meatballs Over Rice.
- You’ll definitely want to add this Baked Zucchini Spirals and Meatballs Parmesan dish to your recipe repertoire.
- You better make a second batch of this Meatball Tater Tot Bake if you want leftovers – your family will surely devour this!
- Even your kiddos won’t mind eating these Pesto Zoodles with Meatless Meatballs.
- This Meat Lover’s Pizza Bake will surely be a dinner everyone will rave about!
- Take a tropical vacation with these Caribbean Meatballs!
- You’ll be the host(ess) with the mostest if you serve these Crockpot Meatballs with Cranberry Sauce and Orange at your next dinner party.
- After one bite of this Sesame Teriyaki Meatless Meatballs & Spaghetti Lo Mein, you won’t even realize the meatballs are vegetarian!
- Take these Swiss Crock Pot Meatballs made with turkey meatballs to your next get-together!
- If you like this Cajun food staple, give this unique Meatball Gumbo a try.
- Power your day with this Meatball Quiche.
- Warm up with a hearty bowl of Southwestern Meatball Soup.
- This Quick & Easy Meatball Stroganoff is exactly what the name says!
- These Meatball Stuffed Shells with Spinach are bursting with flavor.
- Switch up your traditional take on chili and make Southwest Turkey Chili.
What’s your favorite way to utilize frozen meatballs? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.