28 Lunchbox Recipes + Products for the New School Year
With school back in session for a week now (or more depending on where you’re located), we have a feeling you may already be in need of some lunchbox inspiration. While nothing’s wrong with the usual peanut butter & jelly sandwich, they say variety is the spice of life! Think beyond the ordinary lunch staples and pack a lunchbox that will have everyone in the lunchroom jealous of your little ones! There are also many grab-and-go products from the dairy aisle that can take a lunchbox to a whole new level. Get inspired with these main course, snack and drink lunchbox recipes and products!
Kid-Approved Main Courses
- Give your ordinary lunch creations a makeover with this Back-to-School Bento Box!
- Skip the bread and instead make these Tuna-Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes.
- Step up the fun factor and create these Mini Star Sandwich Skewers!
- This Creamy Salsa Turkey Tortilla Wrap is anything but boring.
- Keep this Cheesy Sausage & Vegetable Soup in a thermos for a steaming, hearty lunch!
- You can feel good about packing this Healthy Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad.
- This Turkey Cranberry Wrap can be enjoyed hot or cold.
- Think beyond the sliced bread and make these Roast Beef and Cheddar Roll-Ups.
- Make a Baked Egg Muffins bento box for a fun brunch experience!
- Be sure to pack the dressing of this Raspberry Chicken Salad in a separate container so nothing gets soggy.
- This B.L.A.T. Wrap with Ranch Sour Cream will become a lunchbox favorite.
- Waffles aren’t just for breakfast! Pack this crunchy Apple-Waffle Sandwich in your child’s lunch.
Satisfying Snacks & Sweets
- Give your kiddos the fuel they need to power through the afternoon with these Blueberry Energy Bites.
- Say goodbye to boring cut-up veggies and make these tasty Cucumber Bites.
- With fall just around the corner, whip up this yummy Pumpkin Dip using dairy-free yogurt and serve with fruit and ginger snaps.
- These Cinnamon Sugar & Chocolate Crisps are just the perfect amount of sweetness.
- These new Whole Milk Mozzarella String Cheeses are full of bone-strengthening calcium and muscle-building protein.
- If your little one isn’t afraid of a little heat, pack this Buffalo Yogurt Dip with carrots and celery for dipping!
- These Go-Gurt Dunkers will have everyone in the lunchroom green with envy!
- Skip store-bought crackers and make these tasty Cheese Herb Crisps.
- These Lunch Box Oatmeal Cookies will give your children the boost they need to tackle the rest of the school day!
- Reward your children with a treat you can feel good about, like non-dairy 5 Ingredient Healthy Fudge.
- This Watermelon with Passion Fruit Juice smoothie has zero sugar added and is like a tropical vacation in a bottle!
- Treat your kiddo with an Organic Chocolate Milk Box in their lunchbox.
- Packing a frozen Tropical Smoothie in the lunchbox means you don’t need an ice pack in the lunch bag or box.
- These portable Orange Juice bottles are a lifesaver for school lunches.
- Blend up a Peachy Power Punch for your little one to power through to the end of the day.
- For a dairy-free alternative, pack a Vanilla Almondmilk.
What do you typically put in your kids’ lunchboxes? Share your ideas with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.