27 Family Meals in Under 30 Minutes
September is National Family Meals Month. Make the commitment to eat one more family meal together. Regular family meals are linked to many positive outcomes for kids including higher grades, healthier eating habits and weight and less risky behavior. Family meals don’t have to be difficult or time-consuming to make a difference. That’s why we love the convenience of foods from the freezer and dairy aisles. Here are 27 of our favorite recipes that you can have on the table in 30 minutes or less.
Favorite chicken recipes:
- Crispy Broccoli and Cheese Chicken Pockets is an easy version of the classic chicken and broccoli bake that will have everyone eating their veggies without complaint.
- Tons of frozen veggies make Asparagus and Broccoli Chicken Teriyaki very nutritious and easy to prepare.
- Cobblestone Chicken Pot Pie is a classic with a twist that will become a family favorite.
- With only one dish, Moroccan Chicken is deliciously flavorful with little cleanup required.
- Topped with green, white and red sauces, Tri-Color Enchiladas are a Mexican celebration you can make any night of the week.
- Oven baked Chicken Parmesan Sheet Pan Dinner with roasted vegetables creates a delicious go-to weeknight dinner.
Easy meals with beef or pork:
- You don’t have to spend a lot of time on a delicious meal when you make this All-in-One Pork Chop Dinner.
- Easy Pork Fajitas are full of zesty ingredients and are super simple to make.
- With Lazy Lasagna, making a tasty lasagna is only 30 minutes away and easier than ever.
- Everyone loves a hearty chili and this 20 Minute Chili goes together so quickly you’ll love it too.
- Sloppy Tater Tots is a yummy meal that combines all the kids’ favorites and easily comes together.
- Enjoy the savory deliciousness of a beef burrito with the simplicity of a skillet dish when you make this Quick-Fix Beef Burrito Skillet.
- The whole family will love the melty, cheesy goodness of this traditional Skillet Chili Mac.
Ideas for meatless meals:
- This Sweet Potato Rice Cauliflower Red Curry is a hearty and filling dinner that’s ready in a flash.
- Jamaican Black Bean Burgers with Mango Jicama Slaw is an easy vegetarian BBQ recipe the whole family will devour.
- This Open Face soft Taco is super quick to assemble on extra busy school nights.
- On the grill or in the oven, Roasted Pierogy Packets are simple and flavorful with very little clean up.
- Take your taste buds on a trip to India with this one-pot Indian-Spiced Veggie Skillet.
- Riced Cauliflower Medley Paella is a new take on a classic Spanish dish.
- Warm and tasty Tuscan Tomato Basil Cream Ravioli is full of Italian flavor when you’re short on time.
Simple seafood dinners:
- A classic flavor combo comes together quickly in this Pierogy Scampi.
- Everyone’s favorite flavor comes to tacos in these simple Buffalo Shrimp Tacos
- You’ll feel like a fancy restaurant chef but won’t need any special skills to make this spectacular Seafood Oscar.
- Spicy and sweet combine in this easy Cajun Salmon Sheet Pan Dinner complete with roasted veggies.
- Marinated Alaskan Cod Supreme coated with Parmesan cheese turn your fish into something magical in minutes.
- Delicious and nutritious Fish Tacos are a quick weeknight dinner option for busy families.
- Warm and hearty Corn and Crispy Fish Chowder will fill up hungry bellies fast.
What go-to recipes do you save for busy weeknights when you still want to sit down for family meals? Share with us @EasyHomeMeals on social media.