26 Satisfying Sandwiches for National Sandwich Month
There is something comforting about a sandwich. Whether it’s a peanut butter and jelly, a grilled cheese or a ham and cheese sandwich, we can’t help but feel all warm and fuzzy inside after one bite. What we love most about sandwiches is that you can eat them for breakfast, lunch, dinner and even dessert. Toast the end of National Sandwich Month with these sandwich recipes and frozen sandwiches.
Breakfast sandwiches are perfect for when you need to get out the door fast:
- Skip the fast food drive-thru and heat up a Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit Sandwich.
- For a meatless option, try Egg & Cheese Flatbread Pocket Sandwiches.
- These Sausage, Egg & Cheese Croissant Sandwiches are a great portable breakfast option.
- Start your morning with a flavorful Huevos Rancheros Sandwich!
- Enjoy a taste of the south with these Southern Style Chicken Biscuit Sandwiches.
- If you like waffles, then you’ll definitely love these Ham, Egg & Cheese Waffle Breakfast Sandwiches.
These sandwiches are easy enough to enjoy for lunch:
- These Egg Salad Sandwiches with Egg White Mayonnaise are a taste and light lunch option.
- If apples and cheddar are your thing, then try this sweet and savoryHam, Apple & Provolone Sandwich.
- Spice up your lunch by heating up a Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese!
- These Pinwheel Mini Sandwiches are just the right size to pack in your kiddos’ lunchboxes.
- Lighten up your ordinary salad with Greek yogurt to make Rotisserie Chicken Salad!
- Fire up your taste buds with these Rio Grande Beef Sandwiches.
- Give this classic a fun twist with the recipe for PB&J Waffle Sandwiches!
Cook up these more intensive sandwiches for dinner:
- This Nashville-Style Beer Battered Cod Sandwich is a great catch.
- Your mouth will start watering after one look at this Ooey-Gooey Bacon Grilled Cheese!
- With August also being National Panini Month, we couldn’t forget to share the recipe for a Meatball Panini.
- Waffles aren’t just for breakfast! Cook up a Blue Cheese Waffle Club!
- These Ham and Cheese Sliders with Special Sauce are an easy weeknight dinner!
- Try this recipe for Paprika Chicken Sandwich for a unique chicken sandwich.
- This South of the Border Tuna Melt is extra tasty with the English muffins.
- Because we can’t get enough of grilled cheese, here’s a recipe for Smoky French Onion Grilled Cheese!
Sandwiches for dessert? Yes please!
- These Frosting-Filled Cookie Sandwiches can be customized with your favorite cookie dough, frostings and sprinkles!
- These Cookies and Cream Fro Yo Sandwiches make for a great guilt-free dessert!
- Turn mini waffles into these adorable Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches!
- Get ready for fall flavors with these Pumpkin-Spice Gingersnap Sandwiches.
- These Vanilla Almondmilk Sandwiches are perfect for when an ice cream craving strikes!
What’s your favorite kind of sandwich combination? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals!