26 Decadent Ways to Indulge on National Chocolate Chip Day
Today is National Chocolate Chip Day! That means we have the perfect excuse to eat our favorite desserts, sweet breakfasts and other treats that are bursting with chocolate chips. Whether you want ice cream, cake or another treat, we have you covered with these chocolate chip ideas and recipes:
- This luscious PHILADELPHIA 3-Step Chocolate Chip Cheesecake is the perfect way to celebrate.
- Grab a bowl and scoop up Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream – or eat the whole pint – we won’t judge! 😉
- There’s no need to bake cookies from scratch when you have Ready-To-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies!
- Everyone will be screaming over this Mint Chip Chocolate Ice Cream Cake.
- Chocolate for breakfast – yes please! Warm up these tasty Chocolate Chip Pancakes.
- These Chocolate Dipped Ice Cream Sandwiches can be customized with your favorite ice cream, candies and toppings.
- You don’t need to head to a bakery to enjoy Classic Cannoli!
- Coconut Chocolate Chip Cupcakes with Coconut Chocolate Ganache
- Blend up a Chocolate Chip Cookie Milkshake for a delicious, sippable dessert!
- If you are a fan of raspberry ice cream, then you must try decadent Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip Ice Cream!
- These Chocolate Cinnamon Rolls will add a spark to your day.
- Every dietary lifestyle can enjoy this Dairy Free Chocolate Chip Frozen Mousse.
- These Salted Caramel Browned Butter Chocolate Chip Bars are oh so good.
- If you can’t choose between cake or ice cream you don’t have to with this luxurious Chocolate Chip Cake!
- This Mocha Chocolate Chip Ice Cream is decadence at its finest.
- Rise and shine with these Chocolatey Chip Waffles!
- Need a last-minute dessert? Pick up a bakeshop-quality Cookie Dough Cream Pie.
- Start your morning on a sweet note with these Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins.
- Chocolate peanut butter lovers will devour this Buckeye Blitz Chocolate Chip Ice Cream in one sitting!
- This Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cake looks almost too good to eat!
- Make these Creamy, Frozen Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwiches with ready-to-bake cookies for an even better treat.
- This Chocolate Drizzled Bananas Foster Cashewmilk Frozen Dessert gives you the taste of ice cream but is non-dairy.
- For the sweet and salty lover, make Chocolate Chip-Popcorn Bars.
- You won’t be able to resist the layers of decadence in this Peanut Butter-Chocolate Trifle!
- Treat yourself with this delightful Chocolate Chip Macaroon Angel Food.
- Did you know you can bake using yogurt? Bake these Chocolate Chip Muffins for breakfast or dessert.
Share how you’ll be celebrating Chocolate Chip Day with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.