25 Thanksgiving Leftover Recipes You’ll Devour
Now that Thanksgiving is over and (most of) dinner has been eaten, what will you do with the leftovers? You leftovers should be eaten, frozen or discarded within 3-4 days. To cut down on food waste, there are so many different and creative ideas – that’s beyond just a turkey + fixings sandwich. Don’t worry, we’re here to help with easy and delicious recipes that use up that leftover turkey, potatoes, cranberry sauce and other veggies!
Try these tasty turkey recipes to use up those yummy leftovers:
- Don’t let the turkey go to waste. Leftover turkey is perfect to make this hearty Turkey Soup!
- Throw your extra turkey and veggies in your crock pot for this low effort Slow Cooker Turkey & Dumplings!
- This Sweet Potato, Cheddar & Turkey recipe combines leftover sweet potatoes and turkey for a savory dish you’ll love.
- Looking for a neat appetizer using turkey? These Turkey Club Light Phyllo Bites are the answer!
- Served on warm, fluffy waffles, try these Thanksgiving Sandwiches for a post-Thanksgiving brunch!
- Turn your extra turkey into everyone’s favorite – pizza! With this Ranch Turkey Pizza recipe.
- These Turkey and Cranberry Quesadillas are a fun and innovative way to use up turkey and cranberry.
There are plenty of uses for potatoes too!
- Combine leftover mashed potatoes with sour cream to make these adorable Loaded Potato Bites!
- Have an extra sweet potato? Enjoy a wonderful breakfast with Sweet Potato Hash Browns!
- These Spinach-Potato Crescent Cups can be a great way to use up your leftover mashed potatoes.
- Go all out with homemade Sweet Potato Pie with Whipped Cream using leftover mashed sweet potatoes!
- Leftover Cream Mashed Potato Soup will warm your whole family up.
- Make it a brunch to remember with these Sweet Potato Pancakes!
- Leftover mashed potatoes + ham calls for these Loaded Mashed Potato Bombs!
Extra cranberry sauce calls for creativity!
- A Thanksgiving feast hangover calls for these Sausage Stuffed Biscuits with Cranberry Sauce!
- Fire up your taste buds with these Chicken Chorizo & Cranberry Phyllo Firecrackers using leftover whole berry cranberry sauce.
- Give yourself a break from pie and instead indulge in Cranberry-Filled Cheesecake Pound Cake!
- If you still have family in town, dazzle them with this Brie and Cranberry Pizza!
- These Thanksgiving Time Egg Rolls use up leftover turkey, cranberry sauce, veggies and stuffing!
How about leftover veggies? Transform your extras into delightful dishes:
- While we can’t fathom there being leftovers of this dish, we’re obsessed with these Green Bean Casserole Pockets!
- This Broccoli Cheddar Bake is so creamy and takes less than 10 minutes to prep.
- You can always combine your leftover veggies for a Hearty Vegetable Soup.
- Extra corn is perfect for this comforting Corn Pudding!
- Put that extra spinach to use with this mouthwatering Skillet Spinach & Artichoke Dip!
- If you have a spare butternut squash, this Creamy (But Creamless!) Butternut Squash Soup is in less than half an hour.
What foods do you always have left over after Turkey Day? Share the Thanksgiving leftover recipes you’ll try with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals!