25 Festive Drinks for the Holiday Season
It’s the most wonderful time of the year….for festive drinks! In the spirit of giving, we wanted to share 25 beverage recipes to cheers to the holiday season. From kid-friendly beverages like hot cocoa and eggnog to refreshing cocktails and lattes, everyone can enjoy these festive drinks!
- You can’t get more festive than this Christmas Punch made with bubbly!
- This Rosemary Orange Spritzer makes for a tasty brunch cocktail.
- Lindychello is especially tasty after a hearty pasta meal!
- Enjoy a Lemonade Spritzer for a refreshing cocktail.
- Hosting a holiday brunch? Serve these delish Cranberry Orange Mimosas!
- Embrace the blustery weather with Spiced Rum Punch.
- Delight in a decadent Chocolatini–shaken not stirred!
- Cozy up by the fire with a Hot Toddy.
- Santa’s Little Helper Maple Orange Whiskey Sour–the name says it all!
- After one sip of this Cranberry Ginger Orange Bourbon Fizz, you won’t be able to put it down!
- Get the holiday fiesta started by blending up a Frozen Lindarita.
- Pumpkin lovers won’t be able to resist having a Pumpkin Pie Martini!
- Skip the mix and instead make homemade Hot Chocolate!
- There’s nothing quite like a glass of freshly made Eggnog.
- For a kid-friendly party drink, make Orange Holiday Punch.
- Treat your kiddos to Peppermint White Chocolate Frappes!
- When the weather outside is frightful, warm up with Raspberry Ginger Cider.
- Satisfy your sweet tooth with Oreo Eggnog!
- Cookies for breakfast? Woo-hoo! This Snickerdoodle Cookie Smoothie is the perfect seasonal breakfast smoothie.
- Hot cocoa + peppermint lovers will go crazy over this Candy Cane Mocha Hot Chocolate!
Delicious Coffee Drinks
- We love the savory-sweetness in this Salted Caramel Latte.
- No matter their dietary preference, everyone can have a Vegan Gingerbread Latte with Coconutmilk Barista Style Creamer.
- You’ll love the flavor combination in this Watkins Pumpkin Spice Egg Nog Latté!
- This Classic Peppermint Mocha just screams the holidays!
- Enjoy a mug of Maple-Cinnamon Coffee that’s garnished with a cinnamon stick and whipped topping.
What’s your favorite beverage during the holiday season? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.