25 Crazy Good Ways to Celebrate National Chocolate Day
Today is National Chocolate Day and there are recipes to be made and treats to be celebrated! Throughout much of history, chocolate was a popular bitter beverage, not a sweet, edible treat. Chocolate traces back to the ancient Mayans, and even earlier to the ancient Olmecs of southern Mexico. It was first brought to the United States of America in 1641. Enjoy these sweet breakfasts, desserts and drinks to satisfy your chocolate craving!
Who says you can’t have chocolate for breakfast? Dive into these chocolaty ways to start your day:
- A Chocolate Chip Cannoli Stack is a next-level breakfast you need to indulge in now.
- Thick & Fluffy Double Chocolatey Waffles are great on their own or topped with whipped cream!
- Serve up these Baked Chocolate Donuts with Espresso Glaze alongside a fresh cup o’ joe.
- You can’t go wrong with perfectly portioned Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins!
- These Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Cinnamon Rolls aren’t your grandma’s cinnamon rolls!
- Step up your breakfast game with Overnight PB & Chocolate Oatmeal.
- Bake up a batch up these Chocolate Chip Sweet Biscuits with Icing in minutes.
Indulge in these desirable chocolate desserts:
- This Chocolate Truffle Toffee Cheesecake is sure to get high reviews from anyone who tries it!
- You’d never know the secret ingredient in this Dark Chocolate Pudding!
- Satisfy your chocolate craving with a bowl of delectable Dark Chocolate Brownie Ice Cream!
- Raspberry and chocolate is such a pretty pair in this Divine Chocolate Raspberry Sour Cream Cake.
- These Turtle Cookie Balls are so yummy, we doubt you’ll only eat one!
- There’s no campfire required to indulge in these Grilled S’mores Turnovers.
- Everyone’s had ice cream cake, but what about Chocolate Ice Cream Cupcakes?!
- Save yourself the trouble of baking from scratch and instead pick up a New York Style Chocolate Cheesecake from the freezer aisle.
- Enough for the whole family (and more!), this Chocolate Eclair Cake is sure to please everyone.
- These Triple Chocolate Gelato Bars will blow your mind!
- These Double Dark Chocolate Brownies will have you coming back for more.
- We bet you didn’t know you could use refrigerated sugar cookie dough to make these Easy Chocolate Crinkle Cookies!
Or if you prefer to sip your chocolate, enjoy these delicious drinks!
- Hot fudge sauce, chocolate sprinkles, frosting and cake make up this Monstrous Milkshake Madness recipe!
- You’ll totally be the cool mom when you serve your kiddo Organic High Protein Reduced Fat Chocolate Milk.
- Homemade Dairy-Free Decadent Hot Chocolate Mix is ready in no time at all and worth the effort!
- This Chocolate Coffee Milkshake is so easy to make, you won’t believe it.
- Enjoy this creamy Chocolatini cocktail shaken, not stirred!
- For a dairy-free delight, enjoy a glass of Dark Chocolate Almond Milk.
What are your favorite ways to enjoy chocolate? Share with us on social @EasyHomeMeals!