24 Impressive Recipes for a Fabulous Friendsgiving
While we do love the traditional Thanksgiving feast with our families, there’s something special about a holiday dinner with your closest pals. Enter: Friendsgiving. For those that may live far away from family, Friendsgiving may be the only Thanksgiving meal they have. For others, it’s typically a pre-game to the main event and an opportunity to enjoy the Thanksgiving staples, plus some unique dishes and festive drinks. We’re here to share some classics as well as unique recipes that you can plan (or attend) a Friendsgiving to remember!
- These Pumpkin Pie Shooters are oh so cute and perfect for Friendsgiving!
- If time is not on your side, forget making it from scratch and instead pick up a Dutch Apple Pie that tastes like homemade.
- Pecan pie lovers won’t be able to just eat one of these Mini Phyllo Pecan Tarts and you’ll love how easy they are to make!
- These sweet and salty Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels are everything you didn’t know you wanted.
- Slice up a load of Sweet Potato Cranberry Bread and watch them disappear.
- Pass off this New York Style Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake as your own and everyone will be impressed!
- Feel like a kid with these fun Thanksgiving Turkey Cookies!
- These Apple Cranberry Muffins are a yummy fall treat.
Sensational Side Dishes & Appetizers
- Kick off your Friendsgiving feast with these elegant Individual Bread Cornucopias.
- Add some flair to your spread with this Smoky Corn & Onion Saute.
- Since cauliflower is all the rage, you definitely need this Easy Cauliflower Au Gratin at your Friendsgiving.
- Nobody will turn their noses up to these scrumptious Cranberry Brussels Sprouts!
- Give the people want they want, and that’s these Garlic-Herb Mashed Potatoes!
- Enjoy a sweet twist on your traditional dressing with this recipe for Cherry Cornbread Stuffing.
- Whether or not you agree this is a Thanksgiving staple, we think Elsie’s Baked Mac and Cheese is a must at Friendsgiving.
- Forget the canned version and make this Cranberry Sauce using frozen cranberries.
- Pending everyone has outgrown their disgust for broccoli, make this Roasted Broccoli with Parmesan Cheese!
- This Turkey Cheese Ball will be the star of your Friendsgiving dinner!
- These festive Pumpkin Pie Martinis will be a huge hit at your Friendsgiving.
- Take your celebration up a knotch with these Sparkling Cranberry Apple Moon Cocktails!
- If bourbon is more your style, enjoy a nice Autumn Breeze.
- Add a splash or two of cinnamon whiskey to this Hot Buttered Cranberry Cider!
- These Iced White Russians are extra special using this unique ingredient.
- You can’t go wrong with serving up this Fall Sangria with Apples and Cranberries.
- This classic Irish Coffee pairs great with dessert.
- When the weather outside is frightful, sip on Hot Spiced Mulled Wine!
Are you attending a Friendsgiving this year? Share what you’ll be making with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.