24 Holiday-Approved Appetizers
The holidays are not just about the decadent desserts, they’re about the mouthwatering appetizers, too. From cheese and veggie platters to spreads and bite-sized snacks, plus we can’t forget the ooey-gooey dips, we simply cannot get enough! It’s not uncommon for holiday celebrations to have a huge selection of appetizers instead of the typical main course and side dishes. If you have a ton of holiday get-togethers and parties to host or attend this season, and/or you’ve been asked to bring an appetizer, look no further than these 24 recipes and frozen snacks that are perfect for any holiday shindig!
Cheesy appetizers everyone will melt over:
- This Christmas Tree Cheese Spread is super versatile and can be served along with chopped veggies, bread or crackers!
- These Savory Cheese Appetizers are so elegant and the perfect blend of sweet and bold flavors.
- You’ll find after one bite that these Antipasto Fritters are so irresistible!
- Spice it up with these Cheesy Pizza Stuffed Peppers.
- Cheesy Twice-Baked Potato Bites are so gooey and tasty.
- These Goat Cheese Prosciutto Blackberry Phyllo Bites are a salty sweet combination you’ll love.
- Break out the tortilla chips for this ooey-gooey Restaurant-Style Queso Fundido.
- Little mouths will love nibbling on these adorable Reindeer Mozzarella Pops!
- Stuffed Cremini Mushrooms might be small, but they are packed with big flavor.
- Cheesy Shrimp Potato Skins are easy to prep in under 10 minutes, then just pop them in the oven.
Bread and dip appetizers that’ll win over the table:
- This Ranch Dip Bread Wreath makes for such a festive centerpiece!
- It wouldn’t be a party without Wrapped Smokies with Chili Dip.
- Creamy Mushroom Tarts are a perfect little appetizer bundle!
- Who wouldn’t enjoy this Split Cheesy Pull-Apart Garlic Bread?
- Not only is this Holiday Brie Wreath pretty to look at, it’s buttery and delicious too.
- Add some worldly flair to your appetizer spread with this Tuscany Harvest Dip — don’t forget the Italian bread!
- Reuben Skillet Dip and Biscuit Sliders is guaranteed to please your hungry holiday guests!
These heavier apps are savory and so delicious:
- BBQ Egg Rolls with Alabama White Sauce are out-of-this-world tasty!
- Serve these Crockpot Grape Jelly Meatballs with decorative toothpicks people can easily grab!
- These BBQ Chicken Pizza Phyllo Bites will be a crowd-pleaser for sure.
- Korean Beef Taquitos are great served alongside Korean-style BBQ sauce.
- This Chicken Bites Holiday Wreath is bound to be a hit at your party!
- Loaded Mini Taco Nachos are an oh-so-satisfying snack that can turn any holiday get-together into a fiesta!
- Italian Style Meatball Stuffed Garlic Knots are the perfect saucy blend of cheese and hearty meatballs inside warm biscuit dough.
What appetizers do you like to make (or eat!) during the holidays? Share with us on social @EasyHomeMeals!