24 Easy Holiday Appetizers to Impress Your Guests
You can’t have a party without appetizers! Since holiday party season is in full swing, we wanted to share the best appetizer ideas that will totally dazzle your guests. Now is the perfect time to utilize your freezer and stock up on the wide variety of frozen appetizers and snacks that make entertaining easier. From meatballs to chicken wings and taquitos to egg rolls, your freezer is the holiday helper you didn’t know you needed!
Add these no-stress holiday appetizers to your party menu:
- You better make a double-batch of these BBQ Bacon Wrapped Meatballs!
- Serve up convenient and delicious Chicken Potstickers with soy sauce.
- Guests of all ages will enjoy these Cheese, Sausage & Pepperoni Bagel Bites!
- Make tasty Bruschetta Spinach Bites for your holiday party using frozen spinach.
- For a simple appetizer, bake up Chicken & Cheese Taquitos and serve with salsa, sour cream and/or guacamole.
- These Shrimp Wonton Cups will be a huge hit.
- Let your taste buds take a journey with these Mediterranean Stuffed Phyllo Crisps–no passport required!
- Whether your bake or fry them, serve these Breaded Mushrooms with ranch or another dipping sauce.
- No one will be able to resist the cheesy goodness of this Holiday Brie Wreath!
- These Fried Cauliflower Rice Lettuce Wraps are a lighter appetizer option.
- Add some heat to your holiday bash with these Boneless Sriracha Bites.
- These Cheddar Phyllo Lil’ Smokies will totally steal the show!
- Embrace the flavors of the season with these Crockpot Meatballs with Cranberry Sauce and Orange.
- These Mini Vegetable Spring Rolls already come with a dipping sauce for a deliciously simple appetizer!
- This Chicken Bites Holiday Wreath will add some holiday cheer to your party.
- The flavor combination in these Cheesy Bacon Pinwheels is tough to beat!
- For an easy appetizer, bake up bite-size Spanakopita.
- Teriyaki Seasoned Edamame is one appetizer you can’t go without.
- For another Mexican-inspired snack, bake up Beef & Cheese Mini Tacos and don’t forget the salsa.
- These BBQ Chicken Sliders Recipe with Coleslaw and Pickles are a definite crowd-pleaser!
- You won’t believe how yummy these Pizza Nachos are.
- These Beer Battered Crab Poppers come with a citrus tartar sauce.
- Spiked Cranberry Cream Cheese with Pecans is an elegant holiday appetizer.
- These Chorizo Potato Bites with Salsa Verde are bursting with flavor!
What’s your favorite holiday appetizer or snack? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.