23 Slow Cooker Recipes for the New Year
January marks National Slow Cooker Month! There’s no denying our love for the slow cooker/or crock pot. We love how simple it is to throw together a meal in the slow cooker in the morning and then it’s ready to go for dinner! But, did you know you can make all kinds of other foods in your slow cooker? Here are 23 recipes to make life easier and way more delicious!
Breakfast – make the most important meal of the day also the easiest!
- Preparing breakfast in the morning is easy when you can cook up Slow Cooker Overnight Oats!
- Slow-Cooker Cheesy Bacon Strata is packed with delicious flavor and will keep you full until lunchtime.
- There’s no need to buy it when you can make your own Slow Cooker Granola.
Entreés – whether for lunch or dinner you’ll love these easy recipes!
- Since January is also National Soup Month, we just had to share this hearty Slow Cooker Meatball Soup.
- The slow cooker isn’t just for soup, you can make pasta dishes like this Ravioli Casserole!
- Make it a Taco Tuesday with this recipe for Slow Cooker Shredded Mexican Chicken!
- Throwing a game-day party or a neighborhood potluck? Make these convenient and tasty Slow Cooker Sandwiches.
- Say goodbye to the boxed kind and instead make delicious Country Mac ‘n’ Cheese!
- As if casseroles weren’t easy enough–make Wild Rice Mushroom Casserole.
- Turn ordinary meatballs in extraordinary Sticky Honey Garlic Slow Cooker Meatballs!
- A hearty stew is just what the cold weather calls for, like Slow Cooker Brunswick Stew.
- The winter calls for comfort foods like scrumptious Shortcut Chicken ‘n’ Dumplings.
- Whether for dinner or a get-together, these Slow Cooker Reuben Sliders will be a hit!
- Dinner is served with this tasty Italian Slow Cooker Chicken!
- Your family won’t be able to resist this Easy Crock Pot Potato Soup.
- This Slow-Cooker Vegetable Lasagna recipe is the dinner you never knew you needed!
- Comfort food at it’s finest–make Shepherd’s Pie with your crock pot!
- This Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Soup will become a new dinner favorite!
- Just in time for playoffs, make Slow Cooker Football Hero for the perfect game-day munchy.
Dessert – we bet you didn’t think dessert in a crock pot was possible!
- This Slow Cooker Creme Brûlée recipe is a complete game changer since it cooks the custard more evenly than the oven does!
- You can make Blueberries ‘n’ Dumplings year-round using frozen blueberries!
- Slow Cooker Pecan Pie is a whole new way to bake a pie.
- There’s no need for an oven when you can make decadent Slow Cooker Brownies!
What slow cooker recipe will you try first?