23 Recipes for the Perfect Easter or Passover Brunch
With Easter and Passover this weekend, grocery stores are busy with shoppers getting ingredients for their Sunday brunches and dinners. This Easter, what does your menu look like? Will you be preparing traditional Easter dishes like ham with veggies and potatoes? Don’t forget about dessert and explore these recipes for Easter menu inspiration!
These main dishes are sure to please every family member:
- Get your ham – and pasta – fix with this Swiss Ham and Ravioli Bake.
- Quick Chicken Divan is a creamy, cheesy favorite everyone is sure to love.
- Serve up traditional Chicken & Matzo Ball Soup for a Passover dish.
- Why not give this Cranberry, Apple & Sharp Cheddar Pork Tenderloin a try – so sweet, savory and tender!
- These Passover Cheese Blintzes are a savory and sweet brunch option.
- This Ham & Vegetable Torta is chock full of veggies and is oh-so-easy to make!
- Spring Brunch Bake is so easy to prep and perfect to serve family-style.
These delicious snacks and sides won’t be on the table for long:
- Spring is all about warmer weather and fresh ingredients – this Heirloom Tomato Salad with Ricotta & Balsamic is perfect for starters.
- This Baby Chick Bacon Cheese Ball is almost too adorable to eat!
- Who doesn’t love Creamy Scalloped Potatoes alongside their Easter ham?!
- This Sweet Potato Puree is a buttery and cheesy dish perfect for any brunch spread.
- These Savory Sausage Cornbread Muffins are the perfect addition to your menu.
- Keep it classic with none other than Birds Eye Scratch Green Bean Casserole.
- For something to snack on, whip up Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip Matzah.
Save the best for last, these desserts are Easter bunny approved:
- This Fresh Fruit Custard will make a beautiful centerpiece for your dinner table.
- Dessert doesn’t get any cuter than these Lamb Cupcakes!
- These Mixed Berry & Vanilla Bean Pavlova Nests are bound to be the cutest thing around this spring!
- Chocolate Cinnamon Bread Pudding is the perfect after-brunch dessert.
- This Rich & Creamy MELT® Coconut Cream Pie is so light and dreamy – it’s perfect for a spring dessert.
- Passover Cheesecake with Strawberry Sauce is the perfect holiday dessert!
- It wouldn’t be Easter without this delicious Carrot Cake topped with cream cheese frosting!
- Spring is in the air and so is lemon with this Lemon Sour Cream Pound Cake.
- For a sweet and salty treat, make Chocolate Pecan Matzah.
What are your must-have recipes or meals for Easter and/or Passover?