23 of the Hottest Dishes for International Hot & Spicy Food Day
International Hot & Spicy Food Day is here, which means it’s time to explore hot recipes and products, and embrace meal ideas that are all-things-spicy! There are so many different kinds of hot and spicy flavors, from buffalo to sriracha, to chipotle to jalapeno. Whether you like it just a little hot or super spicy, there are tons of recipes and frozen products out there for you enjoy.
Check out these kickin’ breakfast ideas to get your day started:
- Who said you can’t have tacos for every meal? Enjoy these Hearty Breakfast Tacos today!
- If you’re short on time, grab a savory Organic Egg & Ranchero Sauce Burrito.
- Chorizo-Chipotle Benedict takes a classic breakfast staple and turns up the heat!
- Bagel lovers check it out – these Sweet & Spicy Breakfast Bagelwiches are a winning combo.
- Wake up and smell the spices in this Spicy Chorizo Queso Hash!
- This Mexican Breakfast Casserole is plenty to serve a whole crowd.
- A Cajun Omelet is sure to hit the spot with its mix of gooey cheddar and chicken sausage.
- If you like it sweet and savory, dive right into these Pineapple Chorizo Meatball Breakfast Enchiladas!
Spicy snack ideas and appetizers sure to have you going back for seconds:
- Ready in no time, these Jalapeno Cheese Bites are cool yet spicy!
- Heat up Mini Tacos and serve ’em with Chipotle Salsa Dip for a quick bite to eat.
- Crunchy Chorizo Cream Cheese Rolls are an awesome appetizer for your next party.
- Craving BBQ? Heat up these Sweet & Spicy Pulled Pork BBQ Sliders!
- Serve this Spicy Cashew Hummus with carrots, celery, pretzels and/or pita.
- Whether for snack or an appetizer, whip up these Chicken Bites with Chipotle Dipping Sauce.
Dinner delights and luscious lunches sure to get your mouth watering:
- Prepare to be amazed by the Emperor’s Spicy Chicken Meatballs.
- Creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta would be delightful served with garlic toast.
- Serve this Spicy Chicken with fried rice, egg rolls or potstickers for a complete meal!
- Take ordinary ketchup to the next level with this Veggie Burger with Spicy Ketchup.
- Fire up your taste buds with this Hot & Melt Nacho Mac & Cheese!
- These Spicy Sriracha Shrimp Wraps are stuffed with smooth avocado, crunchy cabbage and a spicy Sriracha sauce.
- Wake up your taste buds with a Speedy Spicy Turkey Sandwich, a grilled cheese but better!
- Crispy Mongolian Style Chicken is battered tempura chicken breast covered in a spicy hoisin-style sauce.
- Dinner for one? Heat up a Korean-Style Beef bowl!
How hot and spicy do you like your foods? Share with us on social @EasyHomeMeals!