23 Fiesta-Worthy Ideas for Cinco de Mayo!
Cinco de Mayo (May 5) is the annual celebration that commemorates the Mexican Army’s improbable victory over the French Empire at the Battle of Puebla, which occurred in 1862. Today, the holiday has become popular in the United States as an occasion to drink tasty beverages and enjoy Mexican-inspired appetizers, drinks and other dishes. Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with these recipes and products!
- There’s no need to pay extra for guac when you can make your own creamy Guacamole.
- Beef & Cheese Taquitos are the perfect appetizer – heat ’em up and you’ll be in snack heaven in no time!
- It wouldn’t be a party without queso! This Restaurant-Style Queso Fundido answers all your cheesy needs.
- These Chicken and Fried Rice Albondigas are a spicy and delicious bite-sized snack.
- These Steak & Cheddar Mini Chimichangas are small but mighty in flavor!
- Hatch Green Chile Dip is best when served with warm tortilla chips or toasted bread.
- Heat up a variety of Red’s All Natural burritos, cut each in half and serve with salsa, guac and sour cream for a quick app idea.
- We bet you didn’t think nachos could get any better, until you tried Loaded Mini Taco Nachos!
Marvelous Main Dishes
- These Chicken Tinga Tacos are next-level delicious!
- Spicy Pork Enchiladas with Mole Sauce are smothered in a delicious, subtle chocolate sauce.
- Green Chile Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts are perfectly portioned for dinner for two.
- This Taco Pie is everything you love about tacos without the tortillas.
- This Chicken Chilaquiles in Green Salsa recipe is a Mexican classic filled with all things yummy!
- Make enough for the whole family to enjoy with this Mexican Casserole.
- This Chicken Cilantro and Lime Enchilada Burrito Skillet is easier than it looks and ready in under 15 minutes.
- If you like lasagna then you’ll love this Mexican take for Taco Lasagna!
- Get the fiesta started with this fun take on the classic margarita, a Frozen “Lindarita”!
- Who wouldn’t love the color (and flavor!) of this Spiced Mango Smoothie?
- Enjoy this bright and colorful Watermelon Agua Fresca for a refreshing take on this popular Mexican drink.
- This SToK Sangria has a perfect-for-summer blend of bold flavors.
- Pina Coladas are a must-have on any fun occasion!
- This Tropicana Thunder is a fruity yet sophisticated cocktail you’ll love!
- This Frozen Pineapple Margarita is made simple using frozen pineapple.
What delicious recipes will you be making to celebrate Cinco de Mayo? Share with us on social @_EasyHomeMeals