22 Recipes Using Greek Yogurt That You Can’t Pass Up
Today is National Greek Yogurt Day! Greek yogurt is the perfect refrigerator staple for use in everything from smoothies to baked goods and everything in between. Whether you like it plain, flavored, with mix-ins, drinkable, etc.—the dairy aisle has it all. In celebration of today, we’ve rounded up some of the best breakfasts, snacks and desserts starring Greek yogurt!
- These Strawberry Blintzes will become a new breakfast favorite.
- Wake up and smell the Greek Eggs Benedict with Yogurt Hollandaise.
- We bet you didn’t know you could make Greek Yogurt Bagels!
- Blend up a Morning Mocha Madness to start your day.
- Skip the donut shop and instead try these Baked Apple Cider Doughnuts with Maple Glaze.
- Cake for breakfast—yes please! Whip up this Blueberry-Peach Yogurt Cake.
- Treat yourself to scrumptious Peach Cobbler Smoothies.
- The whole family will love these Puffed Greek Yogurt Pancakes!
- Kick off your morning with a Tropical Crunch Protein Bowl.
- Fire up your taste buds for this Sriracha Hot Broccoli Dip with Greek Yogurt.
- This Mango Guacamole Dip is unlike anything you’ve ever tasted!
- If you like nachos you’ll definitely devour these Greek-Style Nachos.
- These Mediterranean Appetizer Bites are oh so delicious!
- Enjoy this tasty Hummus with carrots, pretzels or pita chips.
- These Mini Pumpkin Whoopie Pies are almost too adorable to eat!
- You can’t beat this classic Bread Pudding dessert.
- Indulge in a Key Lime Pie Parfait without the guilt!
- These Brownie Cookies will satisfy your chocolate cravings.
- Add some sunshine to this rainy fall day with this Sunshine Lemon Poke Cake!
- This Chocolate Chip Yogurt Cheesecake is what dessert dreams are made of!
- For a cool treat, make these Cranberry & Vanilla Yogurt Popsicles.
- Banana Yogurt Pudding is made even better with Greek yogurt!
What are your favorite recipes to make that contain Greek yogurt? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.