22 Recipes for the Best New Year’s Eve Bash
Tomorrow is New Year’s Eve and the last day of the decade and many people will be celebrating by getting together with friends and family, going out for a night on the town, or enjoying a quiet evening at home. If your plans involve hosting or cooking for a party you’re attending, these New Year’s Eve recipes are perfect for ending the year on a high note!
First things first – these appetizers are so tasty to snack on:
- These Cheesy Sausage Bites require only four ingredients but are packed with flavor!
- Pair these Firecracker Chicken Dumplings with a variety of dipping sauces for a tasty app.
- There’s no doubt – these Merry Shrimp Martinis are so elegant and classy!
- In just 20 minutes you can have these delectable Mozzarella Caprese Bites ready to serve.
- These Meatball Pesto Sliders are sure to be the talk of the party.
- Scampi Bruschetta take less than ten minutes to prep but look so fancy!
- Not enough time to make something from scratch? Just pop these Avocado Slices in the oven and 10 minutes later you’re snacking!
- A fan favorite, these classic pizza rolls now come in Cheeseburger flavor.
It wouldn’t be New Years without refreshing beverages!
- With four ingredients, this Berry Prosecco Cocktail is simple but tastes sophisticated.
- These Orange Juice Shooters are the perfect blend of creamy and sweet.
- How festive is this Sparkling Cranberry Apple Moon Cocktail!?
- This Elderflower Watermelon Spritz is the perfect drink to cheers to the new year!
- If you like your drink sweet and bold, this Black Forest Martini was made for you.
- Try a Tangerine Cosmo for a tangy and delightful drink.
- This Cinnamon Bourbon Old Fashioned with Bruleed Oranges cocktail is next level!
These sweet treats are a sweet way to end the night:
- Toast to dessert with these Champagne Phyllo Toast treats!
- These Hot Chocolate Truffles are almost too pretty to eat!
- Make your dessert in a mug with these Cranberry Champagne Mug Cakes!
- This Sparking Prosecco Cranberry Bundt Cake is not only impressive, it’s so yummy!
- How cute are these Chocolate Hazelnut Dessert Shooters?!
- These Sparking Mandarin-Orange Desserts are so delish.
- So creamy, these Mimosa Cream Phyllo Tarts are bite-sized citrusy desserts.
What apps, drinks and desserts will you be making for your New Year’s Eve celebration? Share with us on social @EasyHomeMeals!