22 Legendary Big Game Eats, Treats & Safety Tips
Are you ready for some football snacks? Be the MVP of game-day menus with these Big Game eats and treats. Let the frozen food and dairy aisles be your secret weapon this Sunday for serving up touchdown-worthy munchies.
Before we share some Hail Mary recipes and ideas, it’s important to ensure you have a super-safe Sunday. Our friends at Partnership for Food Safety Education and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention advises that gathering virtually or with the people in your household is the safest way to enjoy the Super Bowl this year. The CDC also shared their rules for game-day food safety:
Pick Six Snacks & Main Courses
- Keep it a little safer this Sunday by serving up individual munchies, like these delicious BBQ Mac & Cheese Cups.
- These Pigskins in a Blanket are almost too adorable to eat.
- You’ll definitely score a touchdown with these Game-Day Charcuterie Cones!
- Spice up your game-day menu with these Melty Buffalo Wing Ding Paninis. Quarter these to make them snack-sized!
- What’s football watching without pretzels? Serve up these Pub-Style Pretzel Bites with mustard and melted cheese.
- Whether or not you’re a fan, celebrate Kansas City by making these Best Ever Baby Back Ribs with BBQ Sauce!
- Go the distance with your Big Game eats, like with these fun and simple Game Day Football Potato Skins.
- You can’t have game day without pizza. Skip delivery and stock up on your favorite flatbread pizzas – from shareable 12″ to personal 10″, and gluten-free to plant-based options.
- For a guilt-free munchie, serve up this Healthy Buffalo Chicken Dip.
- Fire up your taste buds and pay homage to Tampa Bay cuisine with these Grilled Cuban Steak Sandwiches!
- You don’t have to watch the game at the bar to enjoy these Crispy Dill Pickles.
- This Cheesy Chorizo Football Pull-Apart Bread may be the MVP of your Big Game spread.
- Whether you’re vegetarian or beef and pork aren’t your thing, these Plant-Based BBQ Sliders are perfect for you.
- You can’t forget the guac! Whip together this Guacamole using plain yogurt.
- You may not want to wait ’til the half to serve up this impressive Half-Time Bacon Cheese Dip.
- Americans will eat an estimated 1.42 billion chicken wings on Super Bowl Sunday. Forget carry-out and cook up these hot wings!
- Feel like you’re vacationing in Tampa Bay with these zesty Key Lime Cupcakes!
- Short on time? Enter these ready-to-bake Football Cookies!
- This Oven Caramel Corn is a sweet snack everyone can munch on throughout the game.
- Stick with the football theme by baking these Chocolate Pumpkin Football Brownies.
- You don’t have to travel to Kansas City to enjoy great cinnamon rolls. Whip up these Cinnamon Rolls using frozen dough.
- For another nod to Florida, indulge in this refreshing Orange Dessert Cake.
What Big Game eats will you serve up this Sunday? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.