21 Spook-tacular Halloween Treats
Happy (almost) Halloween! Between the pumpkin carving, the costumes and Halloween-themed food, we just can’t get enough of this fall holiday. Because you can’t live on candy alone, here our some of our favorite festive Halloween treats.
- These Halloween Monster Cookies are as tasty as they are creepy!
- You definitely won’t be frightened by these Mint Chip Spiders.
- Kick off Halloween morning with these fun Jack-O-Lantern Smoothies!
- Celebrate the holiday with a decadent Halloween Treats Ice Cream Cake.
- These Ghostly Yogurt Dipped Bananas are scary good tasting and good for you!
- Get your chocolate fix with these Fudgy Frankenstein Fingers.
- Your kiddos will love decorating these Zombies and Ghosts waffles.
- Blend up your little monster a creepy Vampire Kiss Shake.
- These Rice Krispie Pumpkins would be fun to make with your kiddos this Halloween!
- This Chilling Graveyard Cake is one cemetery you don’t have to be afraid of.
- This Witch’s Brew Float is simply spell-binding.
- There are no tricks about this fabulous Spider Web Drizzle Pumpkin Cheesecake!
- Indulge in one of these Halloween Witch Cupcakes before someone puts a spell on you!
- You’ll especially love the sweet and savory taste of this Yummy Mummy Brie.
- Before your kiddos stuff themselves with candy, serve up Fruit Freaks and Non-Dairy Pumpkin Spice Dip.
- These Boo Cups make for the perfect Halloween treat.
- Turn sugar cookie dough into these Playful Pumpkin Sandwich Cookies.
- One sip of this Scream-Sicle Shake and you’ll be under a spell.
- Your goblins will gobble up these Ghoulishly Good Cupcakes!
- Better make a double batch, these Ghost Meringues will disappear fast!
- These Cookie Eyeballs are eye-poppingly delish.
What’s your favorite Halloween treat? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals!