21 Labor Day Cookout Recipes
For many, a Labor Day cookout is the last big event to end the summer. It’s a time for friends and family to celebrate the hard work all Americans have contributed to the prosperity of our country. We can’t think of a better way to enjoy the holiday than serving up some patriotic fare along with some American classics. These easy recipes will make your end-of-summer bash a breeze.
Fire up the grill for one last hurrah.
- The flavors of smoked paprika and minced garlic in this Yogurt-Marinated Grilled Steak make a flavorful meal on the grill.
- Unbelievably good and juicy Cheesy Pork Skewers are enhanced by a secret ingredient…apple juice.
- Try something besides burgers and dogs on the grill like a tasty Backyard Grilled Pizza.
- A combination of ground sirloin and chuck create the perfect blend for juicy, irresistible Sirloin & Chuck Cheeseburgers.
- You’ve got this weekend’s picnic covered with marinated Summer ‘n Spice Chicken and some grilled veggies.
- For the vegetarians in your life, Grilled Veggie Sliders have all the flavor with none of the meat.
Summer appetizers and side dishes everyone will love.
- Nothing is more loved than delicious and classic Loaded Potato Skins.
- The layers of flaky dough, Dijon and Colby-Jack in these Easy Cheese Wheels are finger food at its best.
- Honey Buffalo Sauce Meatballs are great to make and keep in the crockpot for easy serving and cleanup.
- Patriotic, pretty and petite Star-Spangled Caprese Salad Shells are bite-sized delights.
- Two favorites come melt together in this creamy dreamy Chili Con Queso Dip.
Cool off with summer-inspired beverages.
- Celebrate the end of summer with The Firework a bubbly, citrusy cocktail made for sipping in the sun.
- A virgin Strawberry Basil Slush is like a strawberry margarita with a kick of fresh basil.
- This summer-inspired Blackberry Tequila Lemon Cooler is as easy on the eyes as it is to make…and drink.
- A sparkling wine Dreamy Tangerine Cocktail is big on bubbly excitement and easy to make.
- Lemonade Iced Tea is a combination that makes a tasty thirst-quencher and gives back to Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation.
End summer on a sweet note.
- A Patriotic Trifle is perfect for summer entertaining and showing your American pride.
- Celebrate the stars and stripes without heating up the kitchen with a colorful Wave Your Flag “Cake”.
- There’s nothing as American as a classic Flaky Crust Cherry Pie to finish off a tasty meal.
- So simple to make, Patriotic Yogurt Bark is best enjoyed frozen with friends.
- Create a cool and creamy classic with this Watergate Salad for your holiday cookout.
Whether you’re celebrating Labor Day with a big cookout or just sharing time with family, what favorite summer recipes do you plan to make one last time? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.