21 Jolly Good Drinks & Desserts
Festive drinks & desserts are what turn any holiday party into a fun and memorable celebration. Whether you’re planning a gathering for family or friends, adding some holiday flavor and flair to your menu will make it a joyful occasion. Eat, drink and be merry with these recipes and ideas for the ultimate holiday drinks & desserts!
Merry and Bright Drinks
- Simple and refreshing, Cranberry Lemon Lime Spritzer is full of holiday spirit.
- Even the most dedicated hot chocolate lovers have never tasted anything like this sweet and toasty Caramel White Hot Chocolate.
- This wonderfully warming Winter’s Ginger drink is perfect for brisk weather and curling up on the sofa.
- A traditional holiday apple cider drink gets a modern makeover in this Chai Spiced Apple Cider.
- Why go to the coffee shop when you can make a scrumptious Gingerbell Latte at home?
- Chocolate and martini-lovers alike can enjoy this creamy Chocolatini cocktail shaken, not stirred.
- Punch and holidays just go together like this fun and festive Orange Holiday Punch.
- Your taste buds will love a Snickerdoodle Cookie Smoothie for breakfast as much as your body will enjoy a nutritious start.
- Mudslide fans get ready for the cool twist of a Frosty Chocolate Cranberry Frappe.
- Eggnog Mug Cakes combine your favorite egg nog flavor into a quick and easy cake.
- Add a festive look to your holiday spread with these mini-sized Peppermint Mocha Dessert Shooters
- Classic tart red cherries in a flaky crust bake up in minutes with a freezer to table Lattice Cherry Pie.
- Gingerbread Cannoli Phyllo Cups are as easy to make as they are fun and tasty for friends and family to eat.
- Sweet, creamy and delicious Cranberry Amaretto Creme Brulee gives this classic dessert a holiday feel.
- An easy and adorable idea, Mini Eclair Reindeer Pops will take your dessert table to the next level of holiday cheer.
- This thaw and eat New York Style Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake adds holiday flavor and flair to a favorite traditional dessert.
- Coconut lovers will swoon over these Mini Macaroon Trees, and you’ll love how sweet and simple they are to make.
- Spread a little seasonal cheer with these cute, kid-approved Dulche de Leche Reindeer Phyllo Tarts.
- Frozen Gingerbread Peach Pecan Crumble Bars are a frosty way to enjoy a delicious mix of festive flavors in one dessert.
- Everyone will love the holiday surprise inside this tasty Christmas Tree Peek-A-Boo-Cake.
- Even Frosty would gush over how cute these OREO Snowman Cookie Balls will look for any winter celebration.
What are your ultimate drinks & desserts during the holidays? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.