20 Stress-Free Thanksgiving Dessert Ideas
A sweet ending to your Thanksgiving meal is all about the desserts. Lucky for you, making dessert doesn’t have to be stressful. The frozen food and dairy aisles offer up ready-made desserts and shortcut ingredients to make the tastiest treats for your Thanksgiving dessert spread. Whether you’re looking for a traditional dessert or something a little unusual, find the best Thanksgiving dessert ideas here. These decadent desserts are sure to disappear quickly!
- Make this thaw and eat Pumpkin Spice Crème Pie a decadent new tradition with cream cheese, pumpkin spice and whipped crème.
- Pecan Phyllo Tarts give you all the taste of your favorite pecan pie in a bite-sized treat.
- The timeless combination of cranberry and orange come together in these Cranberry Orange Creamsicle Cookies
- To favorite flavor combinations meet in a popular dessert in this Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake.
- This crowd-sized yet cozy sheet pan Apple Slab Pie is guaranteed to win over toughest crowd!
- This Old Fashioned Bread Pudding with Vanilla Sauce recipe is made from just a few simple ingredients and full of homemade flavor.
- Carrot Cake Cookie Cups are perfectly bite-sized for when you need just a taste of something sweet.
- When you want pumpkin but don’t want pie, bake up this classic Pumpkin Roll!
- A delicious orange-y twist on a traditional dessert, Orange Butternut Squash Pie will become a new favorite.
- Brown sugar and butter melt and bake into a sweet caramel sauce that tops this Caramel Apple Upside-Down Cake.
- Easy-to-make Pumpkin Filled Coffee Cake couldn’t be simpler with the flavor of Fall baked into pre-made dough.
- Delight your guests with indulgent Belgian Chocolate Cream Puffs that are even better than homemade!
- A little sweet and a little spice make this Honey Apple Spice Cake a perfect ending to your big meal.
- When you don’t have time or anymore oven space, Southern Pecan Pie tastes like homemade but is ready in minutes.
- An impressive layered dessert this Carrot Cake Trifle has moist carrot cake, crunchy pecan pieces, and a sweet, tangy cream cheese icing.
- This elegant Free Form Apple and Pear Tart will dazzle your Thanksgiving company!
- This Berry Frozen Dessert makes a pretty special occasion treat that makes enough to feed a crowd.
- These Mini Sweet Potato Pies using pie crust dough from the dairy aisle are almost too adorable to eat!
- Dairy-free Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Bread is soft and moist with a crunchy cinnamon sugar topping that won’t make you miss the dairy.
- Serve a delicious taste of the holiday season with Mini Cranberry Apple Tarts.
What favorite treat will you make or pick up for Thanksgiving dessert? Share with us @EasyHomeMeals on social media.