20 Recipes for National Barbecue Month
May is National Barbecue Month. While we’re all to be practicing social distancing, and much of the country is still isolated at home, that doesn’t mean you can’t have a fun barbecue in your back yard. We’ve pulled together delicious appetizers, side dishes and main courses so you can have a cookout that’s totally Instagram-worthy!
- Lighten up this cookout staple–Deviled Eggs–using Greek yogurt.
- Fire up the grill to make these Grilled Veggie Phyllo Tarts.
- A little bit sweet, a little bit spicy, cook up these Crock Pot Homestyle Meatballs with Honey, Buffalo Sauce.
- No one will be able to resist Grape Tomato, Pesto, and Mozzarella Bruschetta.
- Everyone can enjoy these vegetarian Scrumptious Stuffed Mushrooms.
- Bake up these Tropical Fruit Salsa Cups for a sweet way to kick off your barbecue.
Delicious Side Dishes
- Broccoli Apple Salad makes for a light and refreshing side dish.
- Your cookout dreams can come true with this Creamy Dreamy Potato Salad.
- Grilled Vegetable Salad will be the star of your BBQ!
- Grab some aluminum foil and grill up this Grilled Sweet Potato Salad.
- Kick your corn on the cob up a notch with this recipe for Street Corn!
- These Lemon Garlic Chicken Kebabs star this dairy aisle staple.
- Vegetarian? No problem! Enjoy a Black Bean Burger with Peach Pico de Gallo.
- Think beyond just ketchup, mustard and relish and enjoy these Easy Chili Dogs.
- Tantalize your taste buds with this Grilled Flatbread with Smoky BBQ Chicken.
- Swiss Steakburgers take your cheeseburgers to a whole new level.
- Everything’s better on a stick, especially these Cheesy Pork Skewers!
- These Chipotle Ranch Salmon Burgers pack on the flavor.
- We bet you’ve never done meatballs quite like these Grilled Pineapple Chorizo Meatball and Shrimp Skewers!
- Step up your grilled chicken game with this recipe for Grilled Teriyaki Chicken.
What are your favorite dishes to enjoy during a barbecue? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.