20 Holiday Brunch Recipes
Santa is coming to town! And so are the in-laws, aunts, uncles and cousins. Invite them all to brunch – that culinary miracle that combines breakfast with lunch. We’ve got you covered with these ideas for breakfast, lunch, beverages and extras. Host your best holiday brunch with ease!
If you prefer breakfast foods for brunch, these recipes are sure to impress.
- Puff Pastry Donuts will be the center of attention at your next holiday brunch.
- Add a little extra sunshine to your morning with the bright lemon flavor of Lemon Pinwheel Rolls
- Have something a little sweet for brunch with thick and fluffy Cannoli Flapjacks.
- Give a traditional dish a modern update with this Asparagus Prosciutto Benedict.
- Philly Cheesesteak Omelet Cups are the breakfast version of your favorite sandwich.
Add more lunch to your brunch with these tasty dishes.
- These delicious and better-for-you Mini Spinach and Shrimp Quesadillas with Avocado are packed with flavor.
- Crisp apple and succulent pears combine in this Winter Fruit Salad for a special winter treat.
- Kale & Seafood Risotto is an easy one-pot dish that will let you spend more time with your guests.
- The towering Ultimate Brunch Burger is sure to satisfy the even the heartiest appetites.
- This quick and easy Cheesy Flatbread Pizza looks just as delicious as it tastes.
Complete your brunch spread with some fun appetizers and desserts.
- Calling all chocoholics – Peppermint Mocha Lava Cakes is the dessert dreams are made of.
- This Holiday Brie Wreath will make the perfect edible centerpiece to dress up any holiday table.
- Perfectly bite-sized Mini Corn Muffins with Honey Herbed Butter make the perfect accompaniment to soups, stews and so much more.
- Get your party started with this 3-Ingredient Pesto Parmesan Christmas Tree.
- Nog Crème Brulee combines your favorite holiday drink with this classy dessert.
Toast to a Happy Holiday with these festive beverages.
- Cranberry Orange Mimosa is a delicious update on this favorite boozy brunch beverage.
- Nothing says holiday like the warm flavors of Candy Cane Mocha Hot Chocolate.
- Brighten up your morning with a sparkling Rosemary Orange Spritzer.
- Berry Prosecco Cocktail is an easy signature drink for every holiday.
- Bring out the kid in all your guests with this fun and festive Sparkling Confetti Mocktini.