20 Dynamite Recipes for the Fourth of July
The 4th of July weekend is almost upon us and there are endless parties, backyard BBQs and get togethers to attend! Whether you’re hosting, bringing goodies to the potluck or just along for the ride, there is so much recipe inspiration out there. From bite-sized apps to refreshing drinks, delectable desserts and everything in between, we’re sure you’ll love these summertime recipes!
Snack happy with these easy appetizers:
- Get the grill heated up for these family-sized Loaded Picnic Waffle Fries, topped with ALL the fixins!
- This White Bean Dip is so tasty and versatile – serve with sliced veggies, pita chips or crackers!
- A Cheddar Pimiento Cheese Ball is stuffed with rich cheeses and great for dipping.
- This colorful Fruit Salad with Orange Poppy Seed Dressing is a great, citrusy snack.
- These Egg Salad Crostinis are ready to serve in under 15 minutes!
- Tropicana’s Watermelon drink tastes just like summer in a glass and is sure to satisfy your thirst.
- This Strawberry Basil Slush hits your taste buds just right with its kick of basil.
- Lemonade Sangria is an easy and oh-so-pleasing summer drink.
- Mint Raspberry Crushes are a chilly treat ready in no time!
- These Watermelon Pineapple Smoothies are a wonderful summer treat!
- It wouldn’t be the 4th of July without a juicy Butter Burger!
- Grilled Shrimp Skewers with Cranberry Sweet & Sour Sauce are sure to be a crowd-pleaser!
- These Bold Honey Barbecue Burgers are just the right combo of sweet and bold tastiness.
- Salmon & Summer Squash with Basil is a great way to use up your garden-grown veggies!
- You could grill these Garlic, Cumin & Black Bean Burritos right on the grill for a hearty dish!
- This patriotic Pound Cake is topped with fresh fruit for a gorgeous finished product!
- Too hot for campfire and s’mores? Why not try these S’mores Ice Cream Balls – that’s right – s’mores AND ice cream!
- With layers upon layers of ice cream, this Ice Cream Party Cake is the ultimate dessert!
- Peaches are the best summer fruit – kids will love cooling off with these Peach Pops.
- Easy JELL-O Patriotic Pie contains a cool red, white and blue surprise!
What recipes do you make to celebrate the 4th of July? Share with us on social @EasyHomeMeals!