19 Sensational Soup Recipes for Soup Month
Between wanting to start the year off on a healthier note and craving comfort foods to keep warm, we’ve got soup recipes on the brain. And since January is National Soup Month, it’s perfect timing. We always keep our freezer stocked with ingredients like convenient vegetables, meatballs, chicken and pastas so we can make our favorite soups at any time. And by utilizing frozen veggies the washing, slicing and dicing is already done for you. You’ll also find cheeses, sour cream, milk/milk alternatives and other staples in our fridge to whip up those creamier soups in a snap.
We’ve pulled together enough soup recipes to last you throughout the entire month:
- Our mouths are watering over this Broccoli Cheddar Soup!
- Is their any soup more comforting than Chicken Noodle Soup?
- We love the convenience of using frozen meatballs in this tasty Meatball Minestrone Soup.
- Give us ALL the cheese in this Tomato Soup AuGratin with Grilled Cheese!
- If you like loaded potatoes, then you’ll love this Easy Crock Pot Potato Soup.
- Even vegetarians and vegans can enjoy their favorite soup with this recipe for Vegetable Chik’n Noodle Soup.
- You don’t have to go to a restaurant to indulge in this Easy French Onion Soup!
- A little savory, a little sweet, this Butternut Squash Soup is made with coconut milk.
- Using frozen veggies to make this Hearty Vegetable Soup makes it extremely easy!
- You’ll definitely want to add this Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup to your recipe rotation.
- Pasta lovers will be intrigued by this Mini Rounds Cheese Ravioli Soup with Italian Sausage and Baby Arugula.
- The cold winter temps is the perfect excuse to make this Stay-At-Home Soup.
- Spice up your mealtime with this Cuban Black Bean and Sausage Soup.
- This Classic Ham & Bean Soup recipe reminds us of Grandma’s!
- Have some tortellini in your freezer? Whip up this Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup.
- This Curried Cauliflower Soup has just the right amount of spice and is dairy-free and gluten-free.
- Meatballs aren’t just for spaghetti. Grab a spoon and dig into this hearty Southwestern Meatball Soup.
- Your kids will devour this Cheeseburger & French Fry Soup.
- Don’t forget the dollop of sour cream when serving this Tomato Soup with Roasted Red Peppers and Garlic!
What soup recipes are you making this month? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.