17 Egg-cellent Deviled Egg Recipes
Today is National Deviled Egg Day! Deviled eggs are a simple and tasty appetizer that’s commonly served at picnics, cocktail parties, potlucks, barbecues and the like. Whether you like to keep it classic or you’re looking for a taste sensation, there are countless deviled egg recipes and variations out there.
Here are some tips for making the best deviled eggs:
– Deviled eggs start with hard boiled eggs – watch this video on “How To Hard Boil Eggs” for help!
– To avoid the ring around your eggs and stench, don’t overcook your eggs.
– You can skip the stove and instead use a muffin tin and the oven to bake your way to perfect eggs without ever boiling water.
– If cooking on the stove: bring the water to a boil and turn off the heat immediately – let the residual heat do the work.
– Having trouble peeling the eggs? Try the “spoon method:” 1. Gently tap the egg with the spoon to crack it. 2. Gently place the spoon under the shell and membrane. 3. Peel the egg all the way around the egg using the curve of the spoon to match the curve of the egg.
– To save lots of time, pick up Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs from the dairy aisle!
– For more attractive deviled eggs: 1. Spoon all your filling into a gallon-size plastic bag and maneuver it into one corner. 2. Snip off that corner of the bag. 3. Pipe the filling into the eggs.
We can’t resist these egg-tastic deviled egg recipes:
- You can’t go wrong with this recipe for Classic Deviled Eggs!
- Everything is better with bacon, especially these tasty Bacon-Topped Deviled Eggs.
- Holy guacamole, these Guacamole Deviled Eggs are so delicious!
- These Kale Pesto Deviled Eggs will wow your taste buds.
- Spice things up with these flavorful Curried Deviled Eggs with Greek Yogurt.
- Make it a fiesta with these Salsa Deviled Eggs.
- These Divine Eggs are packed with flavorful ingredients.
- If you like red beet eggs, then you’ll love Beet Deviled Eggs!
- Turn up the heat by making Buffalo-Style Deviled Eggs.
- These Deviled Eggs with Crab, Poppy Seeds and Greek Yogurt will become a new favorite.
- Step up your deviled egg game with this recipe for Southwest Deviled Eggs.
- We bet you didn’t know you could make Delectable Deviled Eggs with sour cream AND cottage cheese!
- Let your taste buds take a journey with these Asian Deviled Eggs.
- Lighten up with this recipe for Greek Yogurt Deviled Eggs.
- One bite and everyone will be begging you for the recipe for Paleo Pesto Deviled Eggs.
- We bet you never imagined eating BBQ Deviled Eggs!
- Take deviled eggs to a whole new level with Deviled Egg Pasta Salad.
What’s your go-to deviled egg recipe? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.