15 Fourth of July Recipes That Will Shine
The Fourth of July is all about celebrating the United States’ independence! Whether you’re hosting an outdoor BBQ, enjoying some sun on the beach or chilling out for some sweet fireworks, good food and drinks are sure to be in sight.
Dive into these summery appetizers and snacks:
- Cheddar Bacon Potato Salad adds a savory, cheesy flair to this summertime classic.
- These melty Reuben Sliders make for the perfect bite-size appetizer!
- Pair this Restaurant-Style Queso Fundido with your favorite tortilla chips for a crowd-pleasing appetizer.
- Asiago Cheese Dip served with crackers or artisan bread is ready in less than half an hour!
- Kick off any party with these Cheesy Firecracker Chicken Nachos.
These refreshing drinks will chill you out on this hot summer day:
- A Red, White and Blue Smoothie is sure to get you in the spirit of 4th of July!
- Make your ordinary lemonade an “adult-friendly” with this recipe for a Rosemary Lemonade Spritzer.
- Nothing screams “summer” more than a Watermelon Pineapple Smoothie – so cool and fruity!
- Love Moscow mules? Then you’ll love this Simply Peach Fiery Mule!
- This Raspberry Mint Iced Tea is sure to quench your thirst!
Satisfy that sweet tooth with these summer dessert favorites:
- This berry-licious Flag Slab Pie is filled with sweet berries over a flaky pie crust.
- Double Berry Shortcakes are red, white, blue and so tasty!
- This patriotic Pound Cake is large enough to feed the whole crew.
- Too hot to have campfire s’mores? Make a Mini Smore Pie instead!
- This easy-breezy No-Bake Rainbow Sherbet Pie is so creamy and cool!
We hope you have a safe and fun Fourth of July holiday!